XBOX 360 Premium

armin922

I bought it last December and has a 2 year warranty. If anything goes wrong with it then return it and get a brand new one for free and no hassle. Comes with an off brand controller. Has everything including the headset, tv connections and power supply and even the box. Well taken care of and also comes with a battery recharge kit I want to get 500 out of it. But give me some offers. Like i said the 360 is pretty much brand new only owned it for 5 months. and has a 2 year no hassle warranty.

Games:

Call of Duty 3

Fight Night Rnd 3

Ncaa Football 07

Call of Duty 4

Madden 07

Guitar Hero 2 w/Guitar

Halo 3

And the 2 games what came with the 360- Forza 2 and Ultimate Alliance

It comes with everything that came in the box. The battery lasts about an hour and a half on High performance and about 3 on Power saver. It has the one year warranty from lenovo. It has an extra gig of RAM that i had installed when i bought it. Over all its a great laptop there are minor scratchs and things of that nature but nothing that effects overall function.I use it everyday to surf CR and do basic computer stuff and it has no issues at all

if you are interested PM me

HDMI doesn't really matter, that is unless you have a tv over 60" and is 1080p. and it still isn't better, it just needs more resolution to compensate for the bigger screen size.

That's a very general statement. I know a little bit in this area.

The answer to my question effects, to a small extent, if I'd like to buy this or not. If you have an answer for my question, please post it. Otherwise, please don't shit in this guys FS thread.

yeah, i wasn't tryin to shit in it, you asked HD size... i obvoisly misunderstood. anyway, yeah it comes with HDMI, HD, Headset and usally a couple games. vs. the core system that jus comes with the console.