Paintball this saturday

phil

There are much worse redneck areas then Newark. Try morrow county then get back to me about that lol.

Hahaa I know my buddy lives off of cherry valley road an man its funny out there if u ever see a silver srt out there say hey

You dont want me to have to shoot you multiple times. You need to come to newark there is a field over here.

I want it. :bangbang:

I'm still trying to find a place to play this weekend, it looks like I am going to Indian Lake on Sat for BBQ/beer/shenanigans and there is a speedball place right down the road. If not, I might just driving to Newark on Sunday, we shall see.

I'm still trying to find a place to play this weekend, it looks like I am going to Indian Lake on Sat for BBQ/beer/shenanigans and there is a speedball place right down the road. If not, I might just driving to Newark on Sunday, we shall see.

ILP (Indian Lake Paintball) is a decent place to play and thier staff is made up of most of their speedball team so they know what they are doing.

Im trying to talk my brother into playing as well. I might just buy him a third marker so he doesnt have a excuse not to play.

Hahaa I know my buddy lives off of cherry valley road an man its funny out there if u ever see a silver srt out there say hey

I work about 2 minutes from Cherry Valley Rd im pretty sure i have seen your car out here but i just figured you lived in cbus so i assumed it was someone elses.

I work about 2 minutes from Cherry Valley Rd im pretty sure i have seen your car out here but i just figured you lived in cbus so i assumed it was someone elses.

Yea I'm usually doin a beer run at speedway or market basket... I love teerin outt the speedway...I seem to get instant traction on that road lol

Yea I'm usually doin a beer run at speedway or market basket... I love teerin outt the speedway...I seem to get instant traction on that road lol

hahah thats the only place u get traction

• 2 weeks later...