Need a new Technician

Cordell

My manager and I need to hire a new technician at our Monro store, corner of Brice and Livingston in Reynoldsburg. The ideal candidate would not need a lot of experience, just the ability to do oil changes, tires, batteries, brakes, and want to learn. Pm me or stop by for more info.

My manager and I need to hire a new technician at our Monro store, corner of Brice and Livingston in Reynoldsburg. The ideal candidate would not need a lot of experience, just the ability to do oil changes, tires, batteries, brakes, and want to learn. Pm me or stop by for more info.

still looking?

always looks slow when I drive by there is it busy enough to make money I do pretty good where I'm at now but your store is like 5 minutes from my house

let me know a good time to stop in chack the place out

Anytime we're open would be fine, usually the manager is there or I'll be there. I'm the assistant manager BTW.

• 2 weeks later...
you only get a percentage of the ticket if you meet a certain quota though right?

You have a base pay of $8-9 an hour, the goal here is to beat that number with my percentage. I have no problem doing this with little effort. For example last week I was off thursday-saturday because I was having my wisdom teeth pulled (this sucks pretty bad if you haven't had the pleasure), and I had over $4000 worth of work done in 3 days. So as to not tell everyone what I make this is a decent paycheck. ;)

We are still in need of another person. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!!

We turn away alot of basic stuff because there is only 2 techs, me and another guy. As soon as one of us gets tied up, we end up turning work away. :confused:

BTW I know driving by most of the time there isn't much in our lot, but drive around back where the bays are. We get alot of appointments, and most cars are in and out. So we are usually alot busier than we look.

• 2 weeks later...