Better buckle up it is safety week.

Ramsey

Yep, they got me so i figured i would let everyone know that for the next 2 weeks they will be handing out tickets. He did give me a 2nd warning on the no front plate tho, which was cool.

On an related note does any have a front plate bracket for fox body?

I sure am glad i was wearing my seatbelt for when i got pulled over for the second time yesterday! Make sure your plates are up to date as well. Oh and fuck seatbelts. I got over at 11am and 2am, is that some kind of cr record?

I sure am glad i was wearing my seatbelt for when i got pulled over for the second time yesterday! Make sure your plates are up to date as well. Oh and fuck seatbelts. I got over at 11am and 2am, is that some kind of cr record?

So, basically, you got pulled over for two things that are common sense and easy to avoid.

My seatbelts buckle themselves.. when I get a new car it's gonna be hard to get into the habit of doing it myself.

Just the cross over part on your chest right? I dont think that does shit unless you have the lap belt on.

Just the cross over part on your chest right? I dont think that does shit unless you have the lap belt on.

yeah you can easily slide right out from under the shoulder belt with no lap belt. then you end up as a crumpled pile of goo on the floorboard of your car.

id much rather wear just a lap belt than just a shoulder belt.