HIN Columbus-CLV vs. CLB 08' (+discount ticket price)

coltboostin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.

Ive been working closely with Thanh, Marketing rep for HIN. 2 quick things before I head out of the office-

First,we wanted to get all the local forum enthusiast together as one united group, what we called team CR. Everyone from this forum, and all the other local car forums will be here (including sick cars like Jamie's supra). Even if you are already in the show, please PM me your name, and car, so we can get you in to group. We will have our own DJ, and you guys can bring a TV, xbox, or whatever you like so we can enjoy our given "chill spot".

Second, if your not int he show, but our thinking about attending with out without your car-I have been authorized to get us STUPID cheap car entrance fees, WITH Saturday roll in! It will be no more than $40 for your car, and one guest. Considering the retail ticket fee is $50, you'd be stupid not to bring in your car.

Domestic, Import, or Truck, we want you with team CR so we can show HIN, and all its sponsors we are a scene that is worth recognizing. A strong showing here will lead to more events, and more notoriety for us in the future.

Tentative meeting plans- Everyone must be in the Columbus Convention Center - East Surface Lot around 10am. This was we can have enough time to get the cars into the hall, and situated where they need to be. Its #1 on this map

http://www.columbusconventions.com/info/parking_pop.asp

Again, please PM me Your full name and phone # if you want to take advantage of this opportunity, or are already in the show and want your car to be with this group. I will post more details when I get back to the house.

Ok, edit to make it easier for EVERYONE

Meet at lot#1 @ 12pm. The price will be $35 or $40 to enter your car, and get free admittance your you and a friend. Thats so cheap its ridiculous. We will be going straight from HIN to IPS (check http://www.ipsmotorsports.net/ for directions) a full night of "action" PM's have been sent out to core guys that are coming down, so pm them for details on after hours, or just ask at the show.

Those who are not going to the show, plan on meeting at the spot around 12am. This should be a great night!

Im not going to be at my computer most of the night-so txt if you need something, or PM me for contact info.

Also, we need a race gas pump in the area-is there one?

Guest MyV6IsFast3r

I'll be there. I got new wheels :) but im not showing the car. I'll prolly be at some meets whenever they are.

Also if someone wants to PM me "the spot" I can probably show up for a little bit.

Probably too late, but

Eastland Valero

2190 S. Hamilton Road

Columbus, OH 43232

(614) 860-9404

Eastland Sunoco

2191 S. Hamilton Road

Columbus, OH 43232

(614) 868-5576

Open till midnight.

why didnt you come out? Boooo you missed out.

I came to the show about 6:45 not knowing that I needed to will call the teamcr tickets and after being told it was $75.00 for me my wife and 13 year old son I said fuck that....

I was shocked that kids 6 up are full price WTF Thats stupid

I came to the show about 6:45 not knowing that I needed to will call the teamcr tickets and after being told it was $75.00 for me my wife and 13 year old son I said fuck that....

I was shocked that kids 6 up are full price WTF Thats stupid

Sorry bro-I would have helped you out if I knew you were there!

Thanks to everyone that came out, goth to HIN and the after party. Even had time to hit the driving range in Sam's front yard. HIN went well, even got some local DJ's on the main stage! We got out cars out early, so we could get ready for the night cap.

A FULL night of racing, with no issues to speak of. everyone said ti was the most racing that has gone down all year, and Im glad everything went well, and with the 40+ runs and pulls that we had, no one broke, and no cops involved!

It will be Cleveland/Akrons turn next boys. We'll get the next big meet figured out soon.

Till next time

DK

Sorry bro-I would have helped you out if I knew you were there!

Thanks to everyone that came out, goth to HIN and the after party. Even had time to hit the driving range in Sam's front yard. HIN went well, even got some local DJ's on the main stage! We got out cars out early, so we could get ready for the night cap.

A FULL night of racing, with no issues to speak of. everyone said ti was the most racing that has gone down all year, and Im glad everything went well, and with the 40+ runs and pulls that we had, no one broke, and no cops involved!

It will be Cleveland/Akrons turn next boys. We'll get the next big meet figured out soon.

Till next time

DK

lets get that set up soon cuz that was the best meet in a while

If it was black, that was mine.

Yes black from a glimpse it looked like it was going the the junk yard. Ill take the rear wheels from ya if you want to get rid of them cheap :)

Yes black from a glimpse it looked like it was going the the junk yard. Ill take the rear wheels from ya if you want to get rid of them cheap :)

Cars not goin to the junk yard.... just check out his sig ...lsx fd..... vrooooom

Were u the one with the black supra? If so thing scooooots what's done to it?

Cars not goin to the junk yard.... just check out his sig ...lsx fd..... vrooooom

Were u the one with the black supra? If so thing scooooots what's done to it?

Yea I didnt really look at it. Should be a nice project then.

Supra is bpu