Waverunner

Venture Guy

So, you're saying we can buy your friendship or you for that matter?

Hi Tim,

As you may know your friendship with me expires at the end of this month. PM me if you want to set up payment arrangements. If you do not make a payment or arrangements before June 1, 2008 your friendship will be discontinued.

I sold one of mine last fall and my other one last month, with a family(small kids) they became a pain in the ass pulling them behind the boat everytime. Having rode and owned them for years, I would definately buy used and 2000+ models. If you can wait til fall you will get a better deal.

1 wave runner is a waste of time. If there isnt another to ride with you then you will kick yourself for buying it. I have one and rode it for a yr alone and got sick of it and went out and bought a boat. If you want, I am selling my boat, it is a 16' seadoo speedster, seats 5 people, does 60mphand can pull a skier and tuber and can be towed with a small truck or small suv.

Sam I would like some more info on the boat. I thought I just read somewhere that a motor just locked up on your boat.

It did but all of it is being replaced and paid for by my insurance company. It getting a whole new motor and new impellers for both motor and all new rear assemblies. So it will be like a brand new boat. It is a 16' seadoo speedster with twin 110hp motors = 220 total hp. Seat 5 people, will do close to 60mph gps with a single person in it. Does about 50 with 5 people in it. Let me know what else you wanna know about it.

Randy,

i have a guy at work selling 3 seadoos.. one with a trailer for $1200 its a 98 gxp seado

and then 2 other ones on a double trailer one is a 98 seado 3 seater, and the other a 2000 3 seater seadoo for $4000

Randy,

i have a guy at work selling 3 seadoos.. one with a trailer for $1200 its a 98 gxp seado

and then 2 other ones on a double trailer one is a 98 seado 3 seater, and the other a 2000 3 seater seadoo for $4000

So he is selling one alone and the other together?..

More info and pics I'm lookin for a ski/trailor.

4k is a decent sale on those.

Like it was stated before if you wait, youll get a better deal. Even a month ago they were going pretty cheap. Though I have found anything fun related a lot of people are letting there stuff go cheap. Anything that uses fuel people are giving up on. This past weekend cost me 300 to boat. But it was worth it. I think if you have someone to ride with, 1 is fine. But 2 are more fun.

This past weekend cost me 300 to boat. But it was worth it.

Wow, that's not cheap!

I wonder if I could sell my boat for more now since it is so good on fuel (for a boat at least)? That's a crazy amount of gas.

We were out cruising/wakeboarding for a few hours, and I may have spent $30 tops + gas to pull it there/back.

Hmmm, I may be on to something.......

Wow, that's not cheap!

I wonder if I could sell my boat for more now since it is so good on fuel (for a boat at least)? That's a crazy amount of gas.

We were out cruising/wakeboarding for a few hours, and I may have spent $30 tops + gas to pull it there/back.

Hmmm, I may be on to something.......

Well be prepared along with that bigger boat payment you'll have a bigger fuel bill as well ;)

Those wakeboard boats have 4 more cylinders and eat twice as much fuel I'm sure.