Excited about your summer vacations?

TimTaylor751647545500

I thought skybus is out of business?

they are. that why is has a rental now.

july 4th weekend heading up to WI to spend a week will do some fishing and relax. Then the last week of July will be heading back up to Sandusky for a week to relax with family.

I will be graduating on Sunday so I will start work the following Tuesday. Being a Turf major I can expect to take vacations in the winter. But I am going to TRY to make it up to my parents cabin on Lake Ontario. I haven't gone in 3 years and the g/f and I have been dying to go. Plus it's a an excellent place to ask for her hand in marriage.

Im goin to Vegas for the WSOP then flying from vegas to ft. myers for 2+ weeks vacation then back to vegas for a 3 day weekend then back home to hopefully start a new job.

cbus - vegas - dallas - ft myers - dallas - vegas - cbus, is my flight path, ill be able to rack up some decent flyer miles.

i just got back from miami. drove down there stayed for a week it was great. first vaction i had for 4 years! My only bitch was going when it was spring/summer because it was 95 like everyday down there! but nothing beats laying on the beach all day.

next vacation will be a trip to cedar point. to bad its only gonna be 1 day