Looking to rent a sports car for a day.

stealthmonkey

Most of them offer something decent. I know you can get a Charger with the Hemi and you can turn the traction control off in those. Just look on their webistes to see what they have.

Fyi, geoff, don't do that if you're planning on doing burnouts. You can only kinda turn off the traction control. My dad has one.

We rented a car for the UMG last year, and were looking at the Shelby GT-H or a 350Z through Hertz, but no locations even remotely close have them. We ended up getting a Chrysler Crossfire through Avis. Wasn't too shabby... we beat the piss out of it the whole weekend, just had to make sure we cleaned the rubber out of the wheel wells good before we returned it. :D

ok if you all must know. My stealth is down for the summer. Due to my flight times and my air force reqiurements. So i wont be able to get it going till late fall to early winter. There are acouple auto crosses that i would like to take my girlfriend to cause she would just love it. So i am looking to rent a cheap sports car aka (mustang, solstice, etc..)