Best place to buy paint

Guest Removed

Flex Additive evaporates after 72 hours. Its to aid in the installation of a fresh part. Its a gimmic to those that get sucked into buying it. A lot of shops bill for it but dont use it. Extra few dollars in their pockets. I dont use it. Used to, until I was further educated on it.

I can get you cumberland products for a fairly good price. They are a munufacturer for many different companies. Good product, can be intermixed with PPG or any other paint. Ive use it on all the dealer cars I do because it cost less but is still great quality.

I agree with Kevin, PPG paint is the best, but it is expensive. I have used Napa-Seymour brand on some jobs. It works okay and used to be cheap. The last price I got for a gallon of Seymour primer was near $400. This makes PPG seem like a really good deal.

Flex Additive evaporates after 72 hours. Its to aid in the installation of a fresh part. Its a gimmic to those that get sucked into buying it. A lot of shops bill for it but dont use it. Extra few dollars in their pockets. I dont use it. Used to, until I was further educated on it.

I am just a DIY painter, but I have been told this by more than one person and found it to be very true. My Trans Am is 40-50% flexible parts and I was planning on using this until I was told it wasn't necessary. After several years of driving and many rocks, bugs, etc. hitting my front bumper, there might be 3 or 4 tiny little nicks. It has held up very well, and I'm glad I didn't waste my money. Also, I have used Ohio Auto Kolor out in Newark for several years, and they are great people to deal with. They're always willing to answer any questions and they know what they're talking about.