Good computer for sale, cheap

xTHExBOSSx46

My roommate just upgraded his computer, left him w/ a bunch of leftover parts. All that's needed is a heat sink, hard drive, cd/dvd drive and a video card. He's already looked at everything online, he can build it for $300 with these specs:

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2 GHz processor

80G hard drive

1G RAM

Asus 20x DVD/CD burner with LightScribe

Radeon X1550 512mb Video card

500 watt power supply

The nice thing is if you want to change the size of the HD or get a better video card or anything, you can, obviously it would be reflected in the price. Comes in a nice gamer style case, door on the front, blue LEDs, window side panel, blue LEDs in the side fan. Give him a call, his name is Chris at 614-570-3235 if your interested. His e-mail address is ccarrara8@yahoo.com. Thanks guys.

yes I would need to purchase the other pieces, what I currently have is the case, ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16 ATX AMD Motherboard, 1G of Kingston memory, and an AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Manchester 2.2GHz 512KB L2 Cache Socket 939 67W Single-Core Processor, need to get $110 for it all, or $100 if you're uninterested in the case. All 3 parts have to go together, not looking to sell just 1 piece. Thanks for looking and let me know if you're interested.if you need any other information please call chris who im selling this for at 614-570-3235. thanks