Best Place for Window Tint (Bronze Color) - New Car

TTQ B4U

Looking to pull the trigger on a new car perhaps real soon. Diamond white with these Honda HFP Wheels

Here's what the car will look like.

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/parts/04access/08acc4draccesswhite.jpg

It's an Accord EX-L V6 and I'm thinking a bronze or non-black tint would look nice and help the kids who ride in the back and get blasted with the early morning and evening sun.

Input appreciated. Dealer said they can do it for about $300. Not sure if it's a good deal but they aren't sure if they can do anything but the typical smoked color. I'd only consider paying more through them as they will cover an issues that may develop.

a to z window tint on groves road...check out consumer reports a little while back every one that posted had notign but good to say ive personaly brought 6 cars to him to date ... but if not try the search button i b elive theres been a few threads about window tint

I'd use Solar-Tex, they did my car and are very professional. I chose them cuz they're not just some "auto accessories" place, they do exclusively window tint for buildings cars, boats, everything. My car was listed as a "difficult fitment" and cost me $170 total, guaranteed for life against installation problems and fading.

http://www.solartexinc.com/

They're in the worthingtonish area iirc.