Introduction

colleen13

ha well i got my license suspended so i wont be drivng my car for awhile so ill just be up there with friendss

All the better, now they have to find a group with a random girl in it to find out who you are. You make this very difficult for the leg humpers around here.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the better, now they have to find a group with a random girl in it to find out who you are. You make this very difficult for the leg humpers around here.

Don't worry, they are a persistent bunch.

omg are you guys kidding me? we are all grown ass men and we are sweating a hs chick. wtf grow some balls and get a sugar mama . you guys are lame, 40 plus making over 500000 $. that's what I want

You ass clowns... Craig why do I always find you posting most with the young girls???? and Mopar why are you always tryin to scam up on any girl that comes through here??? I vote for a temporary ban!!!! LOL just kidding guys. don't beat me up :(

omg are you guys kidding me? we are all grown ass men and we are sweating a hs chick. wtf grow some balls and get a sugar mama . you guys are lame, 40 plus making over 500000 $. that's what I want

Iz a take whatz I can getz

You ass clowns... Craig why do I always find you posting most with the young girls???? and Mopar why are you always tryin to scam up on any girl that comes through here??? I vote for a temporary ban!!!! LOL just kidding guys. don't beat me up :(

your a fag

The older the berry the sweeter the juice?

Calm down and comb your mullet phil

The older the berry the sweeter the juice?

Calm down and comb your mullet phil

lmao press perm

craig your such a fag, I told you I was going tohook u up with the 27 yr old.

mopar I have nothing to say to you.

zach im on ur side

lmao press perm

craig your such a fag, I told you I was going tohook u up with the 27 yr old.

mopar I have nothing to say to you.

zach im on ur side

I told you NO hook up's!! just a 1 nighter ;) oh yeah You and Zach huh?? HOMO