Introduction

colleen13

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha lmaooo ..... so muchh for that

THIS IS NOT YOUR CUTIE........

You are 25 and she is 17, what does a 25 yr old want with a 17 yr old...

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Colleen, you should of seen the look on his face after that phone call..

THIS IS NOT YOUR CUTIE........

You are 25 and she is 17, what does a 25 yr old want with a 17 yr old...

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

Colleen, you should of seen the look on his face after that phone call..

I'm still laughing about it. :D

Guest tbutera2112
colleen, do you go to westerville north and live/used to live off of sunbury road near morse....strawberry fields i think is the place

Guest BigBerk
wow a girl shows up here and thw freaks come out in swarmng numbers. shes only 17. she may be fat and ugly. dam internet pimps

i'm internet medium pimpin

you fuckers must be getting soft. Some bimbo HS chick comes in with one of the worst intro posts I've seen and just because she's probably slobbed a few choice CR knobs everyone jumps on the "hello welcome" bandwagon in the hopes of seeing some titty?

Until you come up with a decent intro post thats not "kekeke look at me I'm underage and love college dick", why dont you just have a nice frosty glass of get the fuck out. As if Westerville Central wasn't enough to let everyone here know you're a skank...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Your e-penis must be huge.

if it weren't for my e-penis causing the e-trouble and e-battles it does, your supermod e-penis would be flaccid and useless. you're welcome.

edit: actually my e-penis is just really bored and looking to scare up some riff-raff in a new forum. phucking with n00bs is entertaining.

double edit: i realized my post count is so low because every thread i post in gets moved to the kitchen.

Excuse me but who the fuck do you think you are telling me that i am some skank? If you actually asked around my school are anyone else that knows me on here then you would know that i am not.

i joined this site cuz i wanted to learn more about cars not to see how same lame ass guy could tell me i made a lame post and a skank. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time then go around reading this entire thing and telling a 17 hs chick who you dont even kno that she is a slutt ...

your probably just bitter from all the sluts that you went to high school cuz you couldn't get any. so you decide to take it out on some random girl on the internet ... haha wow your fuckin cool

I'm throwing some rep your way for this one.

Excuse me but who the fuck do you think you are telling me that i am some skank? If you actually asked around my school are anyone else that knows me on here then you would know that i am not.

i joined this site cuz i wanted to learn more about cars not to see how same lame ass guy could tell me i made a lame post and a skank. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time then go around reading this entire thing and telling a 17 hs chick who you dont even kno that she is a slutt ...

your probably just bitter from all the sluts that you went to high school cuz you couldn't get any. so you decide to take it out on some random girl on the internet ... haha wow your fuckin cool

colleen it's the internet don't take it personal, everyone has an opinion people get bashed on this site all the time