Introduction

colleen13

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it my fault all you do is watch the oven and wait for women to join?

your in here too!!! besides have to catch them while their young that way I can teach them the ways of the force :asshole:

omg are you guys kidding me? we are all grown ass men and we are sweating a hs chick. wtf grow some balls and get a sugar mama . you guys are lame, 40 plus making over 500000 $. that's what I want

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51428

Welcome to the board Colleen. As you have noticed Phil is gay so feel free to pm him with questions about interior design and fashion. He is also a great tag a long for ladies night out from what I've heard.

wtf? im not gayn I get more sex than anyone on this board. I just don't dig minors.and no I don't like ro rape

Its ok Phil. We accept people the way they are. Being gay doesnt make you less of a man, its just a sexual preference. It must be lonely in that closet. Come on out Phil, come on out and be free.

should chest, waist , legs, wipe me down lol.

I did get owned. dammit brian

yep gayness was detected in this post. its shoulders, chest, pants, shoes. obviously you were thinking of something else. and in the midst of doing so you peeked out the closet once again....