Introduction

colleen13

lol i dont careee ... so its rele gunna affect me if my intro on a website was horrble? haha no i got what i wanted so whateverr. ha so sorry if my into didnt impress you

Normally it would if you weren't a cock tease to all these undersexed internet idiots.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i dont careee ... so its rele gunna affect me if my intro on a website was horrble? haha no i got what i wanted so whateverr. ha so sorry if my into didnt impress you

got what you wanted???

Normally it would if you weren't a cock tease to all these undersexed internet idiots.

haa are you kidding mee .... all i did was post something that saidd i wanna know moree about carss just soo i couldd see vidoess n shit. its not my fault .. i barely said anything to anyonee

• Downvote 1

haa are you kidding mee .... all i did was post something that saidd i wanna know moree about carss just soo i couldd see vidoess n shit. its not my fault .. i barely said anything to anyonee

Jesus, you type like some fucking retard. I think I'm replying to what you're saying, I just have no idea.

I didn't say you teased them on purpose. I guess you interpret as well as you type.

Guest Removed
haha im not a cop ... justtt drivee your lazyy asses out.

i do, still dont know you...

and guys ...oh never fucking mind. welcome to the land of the :asshole: 's

and hal's im not under sexed..i just like it more then most do ;)

Paul????

Jesus, you type like some fucking retard. I think I'm replying to what you're saying, I just have no idea.

I didn't say you teased them on purpose. I guess you interpret as well as you type.

wow, okay is this any better?

This thread is out of control, I've got to give the girl rep for having not already given everyone a big FUCK YOU and left :).

She said I won, yay. Too bad that post is now gone :(

Anyway, as far as noobs go, you held your own well enough Colleen. Next time don't give up so easy. Welcome and positive rep for you.

wow, okay is this any better?

Idk my bff rose?

While your generalizations are pretty hysterical to the bro-type retard I'm sure you'll end up getting knocked up by, they're sadly untrue. Through HS I dated one girl for nearly 3 fuck filled years, like yours I'm sure but consolidated to only one cooch I could claim as my territory.

When you're done hiding the open wound that is the realization you'll never be more than some fuck rag for a frat boy come back to CR.

Idk my bff rose?

While your generalizations are pretty hysterical to the bro-type retard I'm sure you'll end up getting knocked up by, they're sadly untrue. Through HS I dated one girl for nearly 3 fuck filled years, like yours I'm sure but consolidated to only one cooch I could claim as my territory.

When you're done hiding the open wound that is the realization you'll never be more than some fuck rag for a frat boy come back to CR.

You know it's really ok that you dated some ugly ass chick for three years, we all understand that you couldn't get any other "cooch" hahaha! So come out of your mother's basement that you're hiding in and just admit it, I'm sure no one will make fun of you ... too much