Introduction

colleen13

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me but who the fuck do you think you are telling me that i am some skank? If you actually asked around my school are anyone else that knows me on here then you would know that i am not.

i joined this site cuz i wanted to learn more about cars not to see how same lame ass guy could tell me i made a lame post and a skank. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time then go around reading this entire thing and telling a 17 hs chick who you dont even kno that she is a slutt ...

your probably just bitter from all the sluts that you went to high school cuz you couldn't get any. so you decide to take it out on some random girl on the internet ... haha wow your fuckin cool

relax, as it was just a test to see what you would fire back with....

Excuse me but who the fuck do you think you are telling me that i am some skank? If you actually asked around my school are anyone else that knows me on here then you would know that i am not.

i joined this site cuz i wanted to learn more about cars not to see how same lame ass guy could tell me i made a lame post and a skank. You obviously have nothing better to do with your time then go around reading this entire thing and telling a 17 hs chick who you dont even kno that she is a slutt ...

your probably just bitter from all the sluts that you went to high school cuz you couldn't get any. so you decide to take it out on some random girl on the internet ... haha wow your fuckin cool

This might end badly....(welcome anyways)

Shit, did I just stumble into an AIM conversation mixed with a ton of faggotry?

Colleen, he is right, your intro was piss poor at best. Fail.

Colleen, he is right, your intro was piss poor at best. Fail.

lol i dont careee ... so its rele gunna affect me if my intro on a website was horrble? haha no i got what i wanted so whateverr. ha so sorry if my into didnt impress you