Looking for work

Miller

Does anyone have any job offers? I worked the past month 1/2 landscaping 60+ hours a week and now the company is out of work and decided telling me the day of was a good idea! That's the thanks I get for doing really good work.

I have an associates in business administration and am furthering my education in the fall for my bachelors. I'm well rounded and computer able. Also, I can do any type of landscaping you can think of - I recently learned how to lay brick patio and walkways as well.

Thanks,

Zack

Thanks man,

Did a great job today on my yard if you guys need any work done make sure you call On top of that Great guys!!!!

Jaron

You da man.

Zachary, I need some yard work done (weeding, etc.). PM me.

Pm sent

Teleperformance! Lol I went in there today, filled out an application, took a comp test, had an interview and I start Monday for 9.00 an hour answering phones for verizon phones!

Worst company ever. Prepare to hate your job.

Guest mrhobbz
Teleperformance! Lol I went in there today, filled out an application, took a comp test, had an interview and I start Monday for 9.00 an hour answering phones for verizon phones!

You're going to want to use your first paycheck to buy a gun and shoot everyone in sight. Trust me, worked at that hell hole on a couple different occasions. If its not the terrible smell of oober geeks with bad hygene and BO it'll be because everyone treats your like your 12.

• 2 weeks later...