Could be "bye bye GTO"

Flybye

Guest tbutera2112
yea me too.....but all i meant was that if he is worried about a shop not standing behind their work, a dealership would be a good place to start......im not reccomending krieger....i wont ever take my car in there again after they put a dent in my fender while the car was in for repairs...sure they fixed it, but not after fighting with me about it....just saying a good dealership will usually stand behind their work and that he should maybe give one of them a call

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOT WOOT....car is now in paint and should be finished in no time.

thank you so much clark, you have been really good at taking care of me so far. i couldn't be happier right now. well i could if my deductable was waived lol but i guess we will just see what happens with that? :D

last night, and then he woke up.

thats what im saying...i remember racing ONE gtp. started downtown area then ended up on the freeway for a quick one.

it was close but i still pulled him up top. and this was also when all the gto had done was a muffler delete and right before replacing the BAD clutch

that gtp was deffinatly quick though...

thats what im saying...i remember racing ONE gtp. started downtown area then ended up on the freeway for a quick one.

it was close but i still pulled him up top. and this was also when all the gto had done was a muffler delete and right before replacing the BAD clutch

that gtp was deffinatly quick though...

Yeah that was me, we flew down 71S to Frank Rd.. I was ahead of you at the exit so you pulled around me and asked how to get back to high st. Then I could smell your clutch. lol It was a good race, and I think I was the one that pulled on you. But since no one was there to see it, I guess we'll agree to disagree ;) just giving you a hard time.

We aslo talked a few times up at QSL, I had the sliver GTP and raced Mr. 04srturbo. That was a good one too, but he got me at around 120 and pulled on me up to 130-140. Fun times. Glad your car is getting fixed.

Yeah that was me, you asked how to get back to high st after we flew down 71S to Frank Rd...LOL I could smell your clutch. It was a good race, and I think I was the one that pulled on you. But since no one was there to see it, I guess we'll agree to disagree ;)

We aslo talked a few times up at QSL, I had the sliver GTP and raced Mr. 04srturbo. That was a good one too, but he got me at around 120 and pulled on me up to 130-140. Fun times. Glad your car is getting fixed.

yeah i remember you...and i could swear i pulled you up top. especially if you got beat by paul's srt. because i left him sitting still everytime we raced :D and this was all around the same time frame too...lol

its all good though...i really like your car regardless. makes me wanna keep my gtp, but i think i may have to sell it soon :(

i know downtown you got me...but you were already ahead of me when you took off. then on the highway i though we lined up and did 3 honks and i got you at the top of 3rd? no clue....we can go again!

Yeah that was me, we flew down 71S to Frank Rd.. I was ahead of you at the exit so you pulled around me and asked how to get back to high st. Then I could smell your clutch. lol It was a good race, and I think I was the one that pulled on you. But since no one was there to see it, I guess we'll agree to disagree ;) just giving you a hard time.

oh i remember you yea your gtp was quick man fun races... car will be back together mabey get a few runs in in a few week if you free

why would i do that? i loved that car and make good enough money to pay for it...it sucks the car has to go out like this, but hopefully the new toy wil make me even happier

and thanks fellas.......any advice would be great as this is a first for me

put your bumper on hal's car...