Could be "bye bye GTO"

Flybye

the only way i can see it totaling is if it pushed something back into the motor and the motor is dmg. looks like some apron dmg, but like I said I don't think repairs will exceed 10k and to an ins co that is worth repairing.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adjuster will be calling me tomorrow....and you guys are right. i dont think it looks totalled either but this is who i got my reference from. and i am also going to have the added water damage since it has been raining all day with both windows down.

Its totaled. Your car looks EXACTLY like mine did.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236116

and i am also going to have the added water damage since it has been raining all day with both windows down.

Dude it will dry - i don't think you will have any issues with water - have you never left your window down in the rain?

Dude it will dry - i don't think you will have any issues with water - have you never left your window down in the rain?

yeah but not for 2 days or more....... :rolleyes: it will dry out the leather and be ruined

i honestly hope it does total...i dont like the car enough to have to deal with all the probelms that will follow after being repaired. and being buried in the damn thing doesnt help much either. dont get me wrong...i still wish this never happened and i could have the car back at what it was though

i honestly hope it does total...i dont like the car enough to have to deal with all the probelms that will follow after being repaired. and being buried in the damn thing doesnt help much either. dont get me wrong...i still wish this never happened and i could have the car back at what it was though

not sure why you would have problem after the repair. but you better start messing stuff up before the insurance company sees it. destroy the electrical system and damage something on the engine...that should help lol

yeah there is no reason you should have problems wih the repairs. there may be some apron dmg and poss a frame horn. those easily repaired. don't see any susp dmg. that is a pretty basic repair man. let us know what they say.

nobody from allstate has looked at the vehicle yet....but they are gonna have it moved from the tow yard to sterling auto collision on morse rd. then they will decide if it is totalled or not

ok.....well clark just called and said the car is not totaled out. the value of damage is only at like $8,763 or some shit. so it looks like the car will be back out on the road, just not anytime soon. the predicted date for it to be finished isnt until july 15th. so i think im gonna have it towed to my work and have them do it all for me.

but like I said I don't think repairs will exceed 10k and to an ins co that is worth repairing.

man i am good. can't beleive its going to take long though, thats crazy. hope it all works out for you.