STI's Suck!

HAOLE

J/K

I put an APS intake on one tonight for a guy in Mt. Vernon. I drove the car and was impressed at the handling and power from the car. I see why you AWD guys like it so much.

Guest mrhobbz
Ok, I'm doing a subby dyno day and tuning @ ips If your bone stock or just a exhaust no tune we can talk.

Better fix you're vehicular transportation first!

Rick, the stock box is actually better for the car, the intakes on stock turbos have proven to net no HP gain on many many dynos, in reality, they hurt the car making it run lean. 1st ricer mod on an STi is an intake. The guy is clearly a noob to STis. I have the stock box and make 300hp to the wheels.

Rick, the stock box is actually better for the car, the intakes on stock turbos have proven to net no HP gain on many many dynos, in reality, they hurt the car making it run lean. 1st ricer mod on an STi is an intake. The guy is clearly a noob to STis. I have the stock box and make 300hp to the wheels.

Truth - Grant and Thorne are both still on stock boxes and I have heard the same from many, many other people.

Good to know.

paper filter as well or have you put a dropin K&N or the like?

No you were right ... they suck.

j/k DONT BAN ME GHOST !!!

They don't suck, they're just slow.

If it's a 07 or earlier I can slap a stage 1 tune on there.

Check PM

Throne tuning........ that's like Michael J. Fox doing brain surgery... or Michael Jackson babysitting... or OJ Simpson in a loving relationship... or Paris Hilton becoming a nun...........

paper filter as well or have you put a dropin K&N or the like?

Fram paper filter even., oily K&N dirty up the MAF Sensor.

They don't suck, they're just slow.

COmpared to your 10R yes, all the other 4 wheel vehicles you have ever owned, No. :p