6/7 Staurday

SpaceGhost

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I went out to head home and had a little tango with a Legend A twin turbo and a c6 and got SUPER SMOKED by a bike.

MY bike is so slow racing cars I lose

I think i told you this ;)

so you sit in my car and talk to your bestie all nite long you twat?

i was in there for 20 min waiting for ur ass to come back from racing... it was earthier sit in there or race ur mullet machine.... i figured ude rather me sit in there :asshole:

Guest Removed
so you sit in my car and talk to your bestie all nite long you twat?

and you sit around and talk shit showing up with slow ass cars. :bangbang:

;)

lol

We were on our way to a movie, the GT2 merged on the highway I was like holy shit. Then some fantastic LSX exhaust notes followed.

Holy crap that's AJ & Anthony.

Then, on gemeni..saw a loud ass black SS making his way over. I should have stopped there instead of the damn movie in retrospect...:(

When I stopped by after the movie let out 1:30sh, there was a bunch of multi-colored civics and lowered s-10's around.:(

and you sit around and talk shit showing up with slow ass cars. :bangbang:

me no like you no mo. no mo. and I didn't just stand around I did a lil nut swinging, I raced 1x, did some more nut swinging, and told thorne how fast he is. I got a lot done

;)

:D

I went out to head home and had a little tango with a Legend A twin turbo and a c6 and got SUPER SMOKED by a White C6.

MY bike is so slow racing cars I lose

:D

lol

We were on our way to a movie, the GT2 merged on the highway I was like holy shit. Then some fantastic LSX exhaust notes followed.

Holy crap that's AJ & Anthony.

Then, on gemeni..saw a loud ass black SS making his way over. I should have stopped there instead of the damn movie in retrospect...:(

When I stopped by after the movie let out 1:30sh, there was a bunch of multi-colored civics and lowered s-10's around.:(

:D Yeah we left around 1:15ish, I think I left the Sonic parking lot 3 times to go race and come back, lol.

me no like you no mo. no mo. and I didn't just stand around I did a lil nut swinging, I raced 1x, did some more nut swinging, and told thorne how fast he is. I got a lot done

You make me smile :)

those were CPD werent they? not staties....and they came up because a group of bikes was racing in the parking lot...the cop walked out and chewed them out and then they took off...30mins later more cops showed up and cleared us out

those guys weren't racing in the parking lot, not sure what the cop was talking about, but they just left cause you can't really argue with a cop on that horse. I mean the big guy was riding my 400 that bike can't race itself