The we hate Pat(MegamanEXE) thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're at least one of the following:

A) Projecting your closet homosexuality (Catholic, per chance?) onto the rest of us in a fit of self-loathing and hoping that we take the not so subtle hint and join you in your own private sword fight. (btw, the only people I know that use the word "fascinated" are all gay)

B) So insecure in your own masculinity that the only way for you to assert a dominant position over us is to call us all gay.

C) Extremely ignorant/immature/stupid/unfunny.

Any of which means that you're the best example I've seen yet of why people your age shouldn't be allowed to post on message boards and that you should do the rest of enlightened society a favor and shoot yourself in the face.

All signs point to A)

Based on your logic, does this mean by your insinuation that I am a closet homosexual, you too must be "A", "B", or "C"?

Please let me know which would apply - I'm afraid I'm all out of omnipotence today.

I'm mostly interested in the section I've bolded. Wouldn't it be god's "plan" if someone on here hit/injured/killed someone in your family? Therefore, reacting in such a way goes against god's plan. Enjoy your time in Catholic hell. Btw, I haven't even touched on the part where you're supposed to forgive, etc.

Now, I'm fairly certain you do have cooties. And it is spelled "cooties". I know, I used to have the game when I was a kid. :D Please, don't touch me it's been about 25-30yrs since my last cooties shot. Seems I'll have to give myself one, now.

God hates cooties - it's in the bible - look it up!

Wait - I'm having a senior moment, does violin techno make you gay?

Give you cooties?

Both?

Neither?

I honestly dont know. I'm going to go compose some and see if I suddenly have an unresistable urge for buttseckz.

Guest mrhobbz
HOLY SHIT.

Your all ricers I'm not racing for speed any more its about MPG. Bring it.

I'm putting my ttops back on, I think i can beat you.

I have a tricycle with everyones name on it. It goes like this ...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/Funny/TrikeDrift.gif

your a post whore lol and your car is blue