The we hate Pat(MegamanEXE) thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hal, let me know about autocross, I had a lot of fun driving with Stas. He did win Novice of the year last yea,r on saturday he was quite close to my times though I opened the gap somewhat more on sunday as the course got more technical, but he's gotten good very quickly. He has that 03 Si and it's quite a fun little car with that short ass wheelbase.

No reason to hate on Pat. I've know him since I was a freshman in high school, always got along with him. His father was a rally car driver, who passed away unofrtunately, and he grew up around cars. Yes he can make some stupid comments on here but you know this board is full of sarcasm and bs.

No reason to hate on Pat. I've know him since I was a freshman in high school, always got along with him. His father was a rally car driver, who passed away unofrtunately, and he grew up around cars. Yes he can make some stupid comments on here but you know this board is full of sarcasm and bs.

no excuses, he must burn in the kitchens flames

For future reference.. If you drive a miata and you want to flame someone avoid words like, "manly" and, "estrogen" in your posts. There are 1 million others ways to show you are upset without making it so easy for them to rip you a new one. It's a known fact that a lot of people on this board think miatas are gay unless they have LS1's in them (Edit: I do notice you have other cars, but when those type of comments are made it shines a spotlight on the miata.). Next time try something like:

"You guys are a bunch of idiots that like to pick on people because you think you are all big and bad. In reality you are all a bunch of low self-esteem having losers that use this board to try to and get back that confidence that you lack in everyday life."

If you posted something like this we would actually have to think before responding. Now you try it...

For future reference.. If you drive a miata and you want to flame someone avoid words like, "manly" and, "estrogen" in your posts. There are 1 million others ways to show you are upset without making it so easy for them to rip you a new one. It's a known fact that a lot of people on this board think miatas are gay unless they have LS1's in them (Edit: I do notice you have other cars, but when those type of comments are made it shines a spotlight on the miata.). Next time try something like:

"You guys are a bunch of idiots that like to pick on people because you think you are all big and bad. In reality you are all a bunch of low self-esteem having losers that use this board to try to and get back that confidence that you lack in everyday life."

If you posted something like this we would actually have to think before responding. Now you try it...

You're gay! :lol:

:(

YOU GUYS AND YOUR DAMN CARS. Don't you know you buy a lot of "GAS" to power them? You know where gas comes from??? TERRORISTS COUNTRIES.

If you buy gas you support terrorism.

ill make you a deal ill never drive again. do you want to pay for everything I do and provide me a non gas powered mode of transportatioion? I didn't think so. next time you post, think with that ity bity, tiny little think that sits on your neck. dumbass

ill make you a deal ill never drive again. do you want to pay for everything I do and provide me a non gas powered mode of transportatioion? I didn't think so. next time you post, think with that ity bity, tiny little think that sits on your neck. dumbass

You just get your panties in a bunch when I clearly say something sarcastic. Cute!

E85 is the only thing God uses in his car. :p

Ummm.. maybe... start giving blow jobs for rides again like you did before you got a steady job?

Ummm.. maybe... start giving blow jobs for rides again like you did before you got a steady job?

that defeats the purpose of not riding in a gas powwred car or I would. gas prices are ridiculous .

You just get your panties in a bunch when I clearly say something sarcastic. Cute!

E85 is the only thing God uses in his car. :p

so is that why he doesn't answer prayers, cause his tank of gas doesn't get him as far as satans c16

that defeats the purpose of not riding in a gas powwred car or I would. gas prices are ridiculous .

Go buy a BMX bike like a normal high school kid does. It doesn't require any oil to run other then a few drops on the chain. It is very reliable as well. As long as the chain isn't broken it will run a long time!