The we hate Pat(MegamanEXE) thread

V8 Beast

Its called trying to keep order with a bunch of grown men that fail and have diarrhea of the keyboard. The guy that posts 1000 times in a day is telling mods to get a life :rolleyes:

but you don't have a life, your as cool as people who play racquetball, or better yet, go roller skating on a week day.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
but you don't have a life, your as cool as people who play racquetball, or better yet, go roller skating on a week day.

ROFL! Holyshit, you are my newfound mother fuckin' hero...

Why does it matter that much to you Pat? You weren't around when we lined up the streets and raced for hours on end. Does that matter now? nope.

No one here gives two fucks what you say about really anything. Let Linn (and others for that matter) do whatever they want. If you want to sit around in a parking lot all night then go for it.

And it's just not the one objective statement. It's been brought up before about you typing about useless shit.

the best thing you can do now is just to stop posting and just read. That way you couldn't fuck anything up.

and yeah.. percocet > me

Who's coming to vacuum my floor? It's filthy due to all the sand pouring from your vaginas.

I truly care about each and everyone one of you here. Please, for the love of titties, get some help.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/acolson1983/codes/Vaginasand.jpg

• Upvote 1

Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing.:bs:

Apparently, Pat speeks more of the truth than most of you. And yes, I know Pat - and have since the day he was born. Yes, I know about the Columbus street racing scene since before most of you were born. It was done in parking lots with near Pro Stock prepared cars - and we didn't endanger innocent drivers - if someone screwed up, any harm was limited to them.

If all of you having a "meet" haven't learned anything from the recent tragedy and the backlash - the "kills" forum is gone(?) - all I can say is God help you if any of you winds up hitting/injuring anyone I know. What a bunch of selfish asses!

As to Pat - if any of you were man enough to have actually lived the past 5 years in is shoes, you would all STFU!

• Upvote 1

Apparently, Pat speeks more of the truth than most of you. And yes, I know Pat - and have since the day he was born. Yes, I know about the Columbus street racing scene since before most of you were born. It was done in parking lots with near Pro Stock prepared cars - and we didn't endanger innocent drivers - if someone screwed up, any harm was limited to them.

If all of you having a "meet" haven't learned anything from the recent tragedy and the backlash - the "kills" forum is gone(?) - all I can say is God help you if any of you winds up hitting/injuring anyone I know. What a bunch of selfish asses!

As to Pat - if any of you were man enough to have actually lived the past 5 years in is shoes, you would all STFU!

so, what your saying is you want to race me for titles tonight on 270? what time

Guest mrhobbz

:gay: