Mossberg 590 Military 12ga.

Clifford Automotive

As the tilte says. This gun is 3 months old. It has had less then 12 rounds through it. To be specific its had 9 shot through it. Upgraded with a heat shield and tactical light. (The light is very bright) Would make someone think twice about robbing you.

Priced at 450.00

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/pimpjettay2k/Picture001.jpg?t=1212900468

Lol, I read that the first time as 'the light would make people think twice about someone robbing you'. Good luck on the sale.

Don't underestimate the power of a bright light. Most are bright enough to temporarily blind someone... and then you can have your way with them.

The universal language of the shotgun rack is more than sufficient for most people to know what's happening next.

• 2 months later...
Im bring this back up from the dead becuase I never sold it. HotCarls has the first dib as I was supposed to hook up with him, but it fell through on my end.

Sorry I didnt see this post Kevin. I'm pretty busy most of the day today but I'll try and give you a call hopefully we can meet up. and yes i still have your number.