It's So HOTTTT!!!

Erica

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a possible out on any window tint stops you get ;) saw you on the road the other day but you must have been jamming to tunes. :D

I gotta get used to the heat I'm moving to arizona in 2 1/2 months

You guys are abunch of sissy's. You should all come pour 30yards of concrete with me tomorrow then tell me how hot it is. Honestly the heat never bothers me cause I am so use to it I guess. I love it when it is hot. I have not turned on the a/c once yet expect for when Linn came over and he turned it on himself.

Guest mrhobbz
You guys are abunch of sissy's. You should all come pour 30yards of concrete with me tomorrow then tell me how hot it is. Honestly the heat never bothers me cause I am so use to it I guess. I love it when it is hot. I have not turned on the a/c once yet expect for when Linn came over and he turned it on himself.

You payin?

Guest Melanie
I cant wait to strip down and get in my pool. Heat is my bathing suits best friend. My bathing suit is my boyfriends best friend. I love the heat.

It's way too hot to masturbate with the a/c off.

so I was getting some sex yesterday in my brothers apt. and with no ac, I flet like we were fucking in a sauna. I had to stop 3x for water breaks. but I got er done.