My new purchase

Sam1647545489

06 20' seadoo speedster. It comes with all the goodies. Seating for 8, sun deck, bimini top, clarion sound system and so on. I didnt feel like taking the cover off to take the pics but you get the idea. I will take some better pics this weekend when I hit the lake.

the boat:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/P6090010.jpg

What it is working with. And yes that number is the hp number. We hit 64 with 7 of us in it at alum on saturday. Can anyone say twin S/C motors. I am ordering some go fast parts for it this weekend. :cool:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t214/ls2sam/P6090011.jpg

Sam's work routine will kill you, I can see it now.

What'd you do with the old one since the Rotax blew up?

Well the insurance ended up covering it to get fixed, thank god, but once it was fixed I was talking to the salesman there and he offered me a hell of a great deal. Funny thing is, is that I ended up getting 1500$ more for my old boat on trade in then what I paid for it 3 yrs ago. Plus this new one is way better, alot more roomier and in bad chop it is not as harsh as a smaller boat is.

Andrew, that was us and that was linn on the tube. Next time come say hi to us.

Thanks Captain Buzzkill. :(

I'm just interested in one in the next couple years.

New I think they are around 40 or so but I was ableto pick this one up for just over 20. But I did have a boat that was paid off that I traded in which they gave me 7500$ for, so I really didnt pay that much. Hal if you end up getting a boat just make sure it is one you can afford, do not do the route alot of people do which is finance a boat for 25 yrs. :rolleyes:

That thing would be killer in Naples! :) Though the salt water may go om nom nom to the powertrain...do they still differentiate models between freshwater and saltwater?

Free boatslip at my condo in Vanderbilt Towers for the winter...can I has???

New I think they are around 40 or so but I was ableto pick this one up for just over 20. But I did have a boat that was paid off that I traded in which they gave me 7500$ for, so I really didnt pay that much. Hal if you end up getting a boat just make sure it is one you can afford, do not do the route alot of people do which is finance a boat for 25 yrs. :rolleyes:

I want to get a nice used one and try to pay cash. I don't need anything fancy, but, damn that boat is sexy.