Post Pics of Yourselves.

Guest Hal

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, what is the point of getting that big?

1. you got picked on as a kid and have soemthing to prove.

2. You think you need to get big to get girls...

3. You enjoy working out

4. You like to work out

5. You work out for fun

6. You are on a horse

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/horse.jpg

its all clear to me now,

As clear as looking through a monocle

http://goinglikesixty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Old-Spice-Man-Monocle.jpg

My job is done here

New rule: Going forward all naked and/or half naked pics have to be of women... and/or Tilley (no homo).

For some reason i have the feeling when i meet up with most you you somewhere some place next summer i wont be getting the feedback i am now from a few dumb pics... I personally have no problem with how i look. Hard work, and dedication got me to where i am today.. Im not some dumb ass meat head i work out for fun and managed a golds gym/urban active for 6yrs years.. Kind of hard to be a fatt ass and work at a gym.. I hope to see you guys at some meets next year and you will see this is true..

You are correct, most of the people that run their mouth on this site will not do it in person. You will see even less of them at the track because they either don't race, don't own something to race, or their car has not moved under it's own power since the Bush administration.

For some reason i have the feeling when i meet up with most you you somewhere some place next summer i wont be getting the feedback i am now from a few dumb pics... I personally have no problem with how i look. Hard work, and dedication got me to where i am today.. Im not some dumb ass meat head i work out for fun and managed a golds gym/urban active for 6yrs years.. Kind of hard to be a fatt ass and work at a gym.. I hope to see you guys at some meets next year and you will see this is true..

You are digging and digging, please stop.

If I see you at a meet, rest assured i'll say "oh, you're the guy who posted up myspace cameraphone pics on CR, and then tried to e-call everyone out about being a tough guy behind a computer screen"... Then laughing will ensue.

Truth is, i'll probly never meet you.... unless you buy cigars. Ain't worried either way. (dusts shoulder off)

Listen, guy. I have more visible abbs than 90% of this forums combined right now (5-10 175lbs 6% BF Bench 315, Squat 405, does Iron-mans, GeneralSuper athlete). I've been a personal trainer for 5 years-and I'd never post a "facebook" style abb shot pic of a fucking car forum. Hell, I've never taken a "Facebook" pic in my life.

Thats gay as aids. There is no way you could spin it. And I'd gladly tell this to you in person, idle guido threats or not. Its the truth. If you dont like the truth, I cant help you anyways.

Listen, guy. I have more visible abbs than 90% of this forums combined right now (5-10 175lbs 6% BF Bench 315, Squat 405, does Iron-mans, GeneralSuper athlete). I've been a personal trainer for 5 years-and I'd never post a "facebook" style abb shot pic of a fucking car forum. Hell, I've never taken a "Facebook" pic in my life.

Thats gay as aids. There is no way you could spin it. And I'd gladly tell this to you in person, idle guido threats or not. Its the truth. If you dont like the truth, I cant help you anyways.

You fucking lie, there is NO WAY you are 5'10''... ;)

Ummm.... how is painting an image of yourself through your height, abs, physical activities, and body fat percentage to a bunch of guys not gay :lol:

Ummm.... how is painting an image of yourself through your height, abs, physical activities, and body fat percentage to a bunch of guys not gay :lol:

Because I didn't post a pic of the abs, pulling my pants down as if to suggest I was going to show my cock.

Further, the fact that you called my post "painting an image" of my self would suggest that YOU in fact where painting that image in your head-and that in itself is the gayest part of this thread thus far.

Because I didn't post a pic of the abs, pulling my pants down as if to suggest I was going to show my cock.

Further, the fact that you called my post "painting an image" of my self would suggest that YOU in fact where painting that image in your head-and that in itself is the gayest part of this thread thus far.

Wait, is anyone going to show their cocks in this thread or am I wasting my time?

http://doitbig.org/coltboostin/pics/halloween/halloween3.jpg

sorry, I couldn't help it. ;)

"(5-10 175lbs 6% BF Bench 315, Squat 405, does Iron-mans, GeneralSuper athlete)." Thats not bragging to a bunch of guys :lol:. If it wasnt for the irony in how you posted it I would have given you props.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to post about my penis size, girth, and staying power in the bedroom to a bunch of guys on a car forum while calling someone else gay... but there wont be pictures so I'm good.