Hi from Hilliard, OH

Guest ForceFedEJ20

Guest ForceFedEJ20

hey what's sup. My name is Chamrong and I drive a wrx. I'm 21 years old, attend columbus state and majoring in mech. eng. Nice to meet all of you guys!

I'm already on COS and NASIOC. 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX World Rally Blue Pearl. Opensource stage 2 tuned by my brother. Invidia N1 race turbo back exhaust. bellmouth catless downpipe and uppipe. k&n drop in filter. thats all for now lol kinda broke buying books for next qtr. My future plans are ppg gear set, usdm ej257 shortblock bored and stroked to a 2.71. my hp goal is 400whp. I plan on getting protuned soon at buschur racing and dynoed.

Columbus racing was one of my first thoughts this morning lol. I was hoping the admin activated my acct. so i can get on CR. On my free time which i hardly have is usually at the gym, swimming because its really hot, or at the bars. But Monday-Friday I work from 4-230. and then its class till 7-8pm. So i hardly have freet time and really really busy.

As for track times the best i ran was a 14.6, first time down the track in my car. but im hoping i could break into the mid 13s if i keep practicing. Im also into autoX and touge racing. And i don't have a dog lol don't like pets

(no offense)

ummm +2 on your intro, pics , tell us how cool we are, what's done to your car, tell us that cr was your first thought this morning, what do you do with your free time? you wanna let us know how happy you are to be apart of this giant group of nutswinging happy goodness. track times, what's your dogs name. info newby info.

welcome post those pics

Guest ForceFedEJ20

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll125/Chamronghuy/subby/0301081859.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll125/Chamronghuy/subby/0301081901.jpg

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll125/Chamronghuy/subby/0301081900.jpg

heres some pics. a little crappy from using my cell phone (dont have a digi).

Guest ForceFedEJ20

lol thanks. seen your car at sonic sometimes. nice ride man

Welcome. Whatever you do, dont become a nut swinger like some on this board. :D

Guest ForceFedEJ20

stage 2 opensource tuned. Invidia N1 race tbe up/dp. k&n drop in. vis cf hood. 06 wrx rims. thats all for now. I still have to get my aem wide band on, do the t-flip mod via thorne, and start saving for a ppg gear set.

nice bugeye... Any mods?

Guest ForceFedEJ20

byers chevy i think? my friend works there as a detailer. that used to be his car but he sold it to his bro, and got a 04 mustang. his car is always clean/ nice lol knowing that he details for a living and cleans his car everyday after work lol. but the pics of mine are old. I got some 06 wrx rims on, vis cf hood, and hids. but thanks man. its a work in progress

what shop is that at? and the silveer one looks way betteer. copy off him. nice car though.

I like this guy, you have a bright future here son, don't take anything personal and have a good time. your car should be much fasteerr than 14s now , time at the track and tons of practice I bet you'll break 13s with ease. you will find a lot of help here and a lot of peope who are dicks. but in person most of them are pretty cool, execpt antwon. :)

Guest ForceFedEJ20

thanks man, I plan on transferring to osu and continue my bachelors degree in engineering. I hope to design a fuel efficent engine that all automotive manufacturers could benefit from.But yeah I been practicing a little and starting to get a hang of how to launch a AWD car properly. And deriving from a rwd platform like a 240sx. It gets tricky on feathering the throttle and slipping the clutch and at the same time keeping an eye on the tree lol. I also tried a 2 step rev launch control that was added to my rom and I like it a lot. I was able to build 7psi of boost on the line and was a lot easy then feathering the throttle manually.

I like this guy, you have a bright future here son, don't take anything personal and have a good time. your car should be much fasteerr than 14s now , time at the track and tons of practice I bet you'll break 13s with ease. you will find a lot of help here and a lot of peope who are dicks. but in person most of them are pretty cool, execpt antwon. :)

Intercooler pipe hanging out your front cover? If so I just saw you and your buddy, cruising town, kind of quickly.

Need to slow those fart canned speed demons down.

fastest cars ever. speed is in his blood

Guest ForceFedEJ20

nope not me. was that car white?? I don't have front mount. i still have my stock turbo. but i want a 18g though.

Intercooler pipe hanging out your front cover? If so I just saw you and your buddy, cruising town, kind of quickly.

Need to slow those fart canned speed demons down.