Looking for Part-time Days.

mrs.cos

Im looking to find a job where i am not on my feet all day. I dont want a million hours maybe 15-20.

Im a stay at home wife, who gets bored. I have no formal training, but have a pleasent speaking voice, and am decent with computers.

Maybe some suggestions to some small offices or a garage that needs a secretary? I dont know.. I just want to be able to come home and make dinner for the husband and clean the house with out being exhausted from the piddily shift i worked at the job i have now, and maybe has more steady hours.

Looking for ~$9 an hour.

Word, Excel, Outlook, basic web-coding, light photoshop skills.. I have a resume.. just hoping for some pointers.

Trish, We use temporary help here at the CSCC Bookstore about 4 times a year for our busy times. So you would work like 2 weeks then have like 8 weeks off then 2 weeks again. I think it pays $10 an hour. So you can get a check or two then have some time off and comeback and do it again. http://bookstore.cscc.edu Some positions are walking around helping customers, some are people running registers, not much sitting down but like I said it's only 2 weeks or so out of every 12 weeks..... Pretty much they hire warm bodies....

the idea behind it is nice, but i need a bit more hours than that.

(man if i was a college student i would be all over that, though)

but even if i only work 15 hours a week for 12 weeks thats 180 hours..

that job would only give me 80 hours every 12 weeks

Thanks though Ben, i appreciate it.