Went to the track

Linc5.0

you havet a clue what your trying to talk about..stop while your ahead

hes been behind the very moment he rolled that banana peel dorito turd into QSL.

Speaking of dorito turds... where the hell is Matt?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kenny please explain..

twistedrx7, You know that is not true.

It will allow more extension in the front suspension, causing better weight transfer.

You can simply unbolt the end links, and rebolt them before you drive it home (it might be a good idea to buy a spare set since a lot of the times they like to break).

Shanton usually traps 118 to 120ish I think and he was only running 113mph... I am sure the fact that the cars were heat soaked didnt help at all either.

I trap a pretty squirrely 90, but so do mini vans :(

Shanton usually traps 118 to 120ish I think and he was only running 113mph... I am sure the fact that the cars were heat soaked didnt help at all either.

i'm not trying to beat anyone up i just thought a light lsx would be mid/high 11's@115+

i'm not trying to beat anyone up i just thought a light lsx would be mid/high 11's@115+

with a stock engine, no. But if you even fart on an LS1 you can gain like 100hp. Based on the fact that he just got it running, and his trap is relatively low, i think it sounds like the OP has a very mild engine (i.e. basically stock), so the power output is probably not that high. dont they only make like 280bhp stock?

It's still a pretty good time for the trap speed in an FD, and im sure with some mods and good tires (and some practice!) it'll drop a lot.

uhh 330+ usually

they make like 305 at the wheels out the box....no the hinsonsupercars.com website who makes the kit said that they are good for anywhere between 11.90s and 12.60s out the box...but thats with the corvette motor which has more horsepower than i do....(z28)

they make like 305 at the wheels out the box....no the hinsonsupercars.com website who makes the kit said that they are good for anywhere between 11.90s and 12.60s out the box...but thats with the corvette motor which has more horsepower than i do....(z28)

What are the differences between the Camaro and Vette LS1's? Is it just computer differences?