Free Mt Dew (details inside)

TurboRust

11 free cans of Mt. Dew at my house in Reynoldsburg, first come first serve.. problem is, is that its caffiene free and tastes like my nuts. So if you enjoy the taste of my nuts call me or pm me for directions. 256-4040

or will trade for one 12 pack or even a fucking 20 oz bottle of regular mt dew.:cry:

ps the wife accidently bought this for me instead of regular, and you're welcome to kick her in the shin when you come by

I woulda been happier to open my fridge and see a damn kia rio in there... it woulda been a better purchase.

I would stop by but talk of you knowing what your own nuts taste like kinda freaks me out :lol:

11 free cans of Mt. Dew at my house in Reynoldsburg, first come first serve.. problem is, is that its caffiene free and tastes like my nuts. So if you enjoy the taste of my nuts call me or pm me for directions. 256-4040

or will trade for one 12 pack or even a fucking 20 oz bottle of regular mt dew.:cry:

Im going to go to speedway and buy a mountain dew and enjoy it, next time I come down to bother you and dave at work ill bring you a Mountain Dew if i can drive...Um I mean ride in the mach charger now

the only thing derek drives right now is my minivan because even with 408 thousand miles on it, it breaks down less than his mustang does :p