R6 Racing bodywork for sale!!!

fireman_343

I've got a full set of 99-02 R6 racing bodywork for sale. I think the upper, lower and front fender are SharkSkinz, don't know who made the tail section? The tail isn't in the best shape, but it will work! Just a little sanding/paint and it will be good! The race fairing stay is off a 03 R6, but I think it will fit/work for 99-02's as well..

EDIT... new price = $200 obo for everything (fender, fairing stay, tail section, upper and lower)

Needs paint on the upper. Has holes drilled for frame sliders already!

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

Located in Columbus Ohio... PM me or Email me at rdracer4@hotmail.com if you want to check this stuff out.

Thanks

Edited by fireman_343

• 2 weeks later...

Nate... I have not mounted the fairing stay, but by looking at the mounting holes.. it looks like it will fit just fine!

Tank.. no tank.. those can be had on ebay for cheap if you really wanted one. And the upper was painted with what looks like spray paint, so it will need painted again and gone over! I can do it, but don't know what color people want so why paint it when it might get changed?

PRICE DROP on the bodywork... $200 obo takes it all home! Please get this stuff out my garage before spring!!!!

Cash, Paypal, or moneyorder works as well!!!

Edited by fireman_343

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, 03/04 R6 lower and fender are SOLD...

I'll sale the full set of 99-02 R6 bodywork with race fairing stay for $200!!! obo

Last chance, going on EBAY Wed.. PM me, email me, call me if you want it! Local pickup or can meet somewhere in Columbus to drop off.

Edited by fireman_343

Okay, 03/04 R6 lower and fender are SOLD...

I'll sale the full set of 99-02 R6 bodywork with race fairing stay for $200!!! FIRM!

Last chance, going on EBAY Wed.. PM me, email me, call me if you want it! Local pickup or can meet somewhere in Columbus to drop off.

If I had an R6, I would buy it just because it seems like a steal and you never know when you are going to need it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...