Anyone ever go to Trails on Wednesday?

Buck531

I used to go all the time on Weds....you're right, you'll get about 3-5 runs in before brackets. Hell, I used to even run brackets until I got kicked out of em just to run!! lol

Yeah.. I'm just not a bracket person. I just like to see how fast my car is running and not worry about breaking out or red lighting.

Guest tbutera2112

i want to go...i just got a new helmet today....lets go wednesday....anyone? someone has to tell me wtf to do, ive never been to a track, dont know how to stage or anything...

gonna PM sam

Guest tbutera2112

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/untitled-2.jpg

not sure what that means...but thats the doppler weather....looks like it might shower but nothing bad....if i can get ahold of sam i think im gonna go...he said he will go with me today but he hasnt been on to check his PMs and i dont have his number....buck do you? if so will you ask him to sign on here or to call me? ill PM you my number if you have his and are willing to give him a ring for me

So, if I'm stock what would myself and my friends also stock car (v6 Accord Coupe ;)) need to get in, no brackets. Just a "free run" type of thing. Like cost-wise and prep. and whatnot?

---

*Edit* So, $15 @ 5:00pm.. My broke teenage ass can do that!

So, if I'm stock what would myself and my friends also stock car (v6 Accord Coupe ;)) need to get in, no brackets. Just a "free run" type of thing. Like cost-wise and prep. and whatnot?

---

*Edit* So, $15 @ 5:00pm.. My broke teenage ass can do that!

You'd get 2 time trial runs then then You'll need to dial in a time and run brackets. If you wanted time trials all the time, go Friday nights.

Since your a youngin', you can join up with the Teeny bopper class (high schoolers)