Anyone ever go to Trails on Wednesday?

Buck531

You'd get 2 time trial runs then then You'll need to dial in a time and run brackets. If you wanted time trials all the time, go Friday nights.

Since your a youngin', you can join up with the Teeny bopper class (high schoolers)

lol the high school class sucks.

yea, but youd probably still be better off going on wednsdays cause there are just way to many people on friday nights.

oh and nice job last wednsday, especially for some one that really didnt know wht they were doing lol.

hah.. yeah it was fun. How long did you stay? I lost to a fucking 18.5 second dailed in car! I hit the tree OK, but he was a tad better. Oh well.

I know how to do the tree thing, it's just not what I care to do. I was clueless on when to hit up the staging lanes, and other shit.

Oh well. I probably won't be going back for a while. or until I put some more junk on the car. The I/C is definatley going on next.

what time do the brackets start?

I need two passes to dial the jeep and I could win money :)

they dont do money on wednsdays, just trophies lol.

yea, the guys name is steve holeman, hes an ass hole, but he is damn good at. the funny thing that to is, he drives that POS on wednsdays, but he has a 10 second 68 camaro he drives on the weekends lol

as of right now it seems to like the 14.4 area at about 92 mph

someone said you were in the 13s , I thought paul said u were mid 13s. if I would have know that I would put $ on our race, jkjk. just asking

it will be here shortly. it was running consitant 14.0-1's last year with no traction, but i bought drag radials for it that are like 2 inches shorter than my street tires and its fucking with the pcm. ive got 32 pound fuel injectors and waiting on some long tube headers that are coming in about 2 months. after i get it tuned with that ill race ya for some money lol

it will be here shortly. it was running consitant 14.0-1's last year with no traction, but i bought drag radials for it that are like 2 inches shorter than my street tires and its fucking with the pcm. ive got 32 pound fuel injectors and waiting on some long tube headers that are coming in about 2 months. after i get it tuned with that ill race ya for some money lol

deal. I gotta get my pcm and some goodies too :)

Guest bimmer95
Things must be really dying off out there if you can get 5 time trial runs on a Wednesday. When I was going out with a friend a couple years ago you were lucky if you got two passes before brackets started.

Things must be really dying off out there if you can get 5 time trial runs on a Wednesday. When I was going out with a friend a couple years ago you were lucky if you got two passes before brackets started.

the trick to it is wait in line to get into trails like an hour early...so your one of the first cars to tech in.. after the open teh gates they start running about 20 min after...so u run and cars are still gettin teched in you can jsut hot lap honeslty i went almost every wednesday and never got less then 6 to 8 runs in wooo

Went there today and got rained out before the runs even began. Then on the way home, my friend got separated and lost from us.

yea that sucked ass, i was so mad, but at least i basically just paid for next week lol.

you and your buddy were parked a few feet away from me, i had the purple firebird.

No shit? You shoulda introduced yourself! We'll be there this upcoming Wednesday 'cause of the rain check.

i would have but i didnt know that was you until i got home and read this thread later on lol. ill be there to in the same spot. you guys gonna come out early again?

• 5 weeks later...