Need input thinking of getting rid of the WRX.

thorne

I want to stick with eather a STi or a EVO as I already can tune there ecu's with no effort. If I got a 04 STi I could swap my current exhaust on and make the same hp and a bit more tq then i do now.

Right now I need to buy a block build it , Suspension , Brakes. I'm going to be very deep into the scooby at that point. To my understanding 500whp is capable on the stock block/tranny and that would be pretty damn fun ride.

So, sell wrx on ebay and buy STi/EVO/LGT. What ever I get needs to be capable of 500whp with actually having some tq. I thought long and hard about a vette and decided I still wanted to drive mine in the winter.

So Goals

AWD

~500awhp

Brakes.

Guest mrhobbz
I want to stick with eather a STi or a EVO as I already can tune there ecu's with no effort. If I got a 04 STi I could swap my current exhaust on and make the same hp and a bit more tq then i do now.

Right now I need to buy a block build it , Suspension , Brakes. I'm going to be very deep into the scooby at that point. To my understanding 500whp is capable on the stock block/tranny and that would be pretty damn fun ride.

So, sell wrx on ebay and buy STi/EVO/LGT. What ever I get needs to be capable of 500whp with actually having some tq. I thought long and hard about a vette and decided I still wanted to drive mine in the winter.

So Goals

AWD

~500awhp

Brakes.

sell it, buy me an ls1/t56, buy a cheaper used car. Save for down payment on a house.

DP is no issue :)

AFter febuary next yera I will have plenty of cash for a DP. Bonus Checks.

I thought about taming it and getting a Older BMW. But then I would get mad at the mods.

Volvo 850R/S60R

2 years ago i had slomo fab me a 35R kit for my evo, stock head, stock buttom end, i reached 506awhp with ease. I would now go to ips reguardless of my car for your 500 goals, im sure you know that though, either way good luck man.

So Goals

AWD

~500awhp

Brakes.

500AWHP will need an engine build regardless if it's an Evo, STI, or WRX. Your exhaust will fit on any 04-07 STI. If you do go STI, get an 05-07. They changed a lot going to the 05, including the suspension.

Up to you man. You've put a lot into your bugeye, and unfortunately, you won't get much of it back.

500AWHP will need an engine build regardless if it's an Evo, STI, or WRX. QUOTE]

Way too many factors to say it will need an engine for a goal over 500 :rolleyes: . Throne, If you do go evo and go big turbo for your goals, rock 450awhp on pump, and anything around or over 500 on race gas, meth etc. This is all based on you wanting to not touch the buttom end correct?

I have also seen quite a few stock bottom end Evos break the 500whp mark on a stock bottom end that have put on a lot of miles without blowing up.

Very true it is, there are some members on here that can personal vouche too as I can too, though a reliable tune, maintenance, correct psi, fuel and more. All are necessities to keep your 4g63 running strong at 500.

After reading what I wrote I know its been a long day. That sentence completely lacked coherence.

Anyways, if your considering an Evo, get on evolutionm.net. Theres TONS of info on there. 10.02 pump gas street car, 1100 whp cars, and the list goes on...... I never read anything like that on Nasioc.