Tips on Cleaning Floor Mats

Guest tetsuo97z28

Guest tetsuo97z28
Was wondering if anyone can give me some good tips on getting my floor mats cleaned up... Ive tried some standard carpet cleaner from AutoZone and it didnt work.. I was wondering if my best bet is to buy a steam cleaner...

Guest mrhobbz
Was wondering if anyone can give me some good tips on getting my floor mats cleaned up... Ive tried some standard carpet cleaner from AutoZone and it didnt work.. I was wondering if my best bet is to buy a steam cleaner...

Steam cleaning is ftw.

auto carpet is tough as nails. you can use just about anything. for really dirty mats, i've had great luck with Laundry soap or even dish soap...really breaks up and removes the crap.

just hose them down in the driveway completely removing the soap and either drip dry or best, use the steam vac to dry them. hang in the sun and they will be like brand new.

power wash for the win they even have the little clamp things to habg them on at most pay and sprays

+1

Throw some soap on those bitches and take em to the car wash to power wash em unless you have an extractor of some sort.

Little Green Cleaning Machine FTW.