Why do these people feel they need to open there yaps.

thorne

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a guy who is so up to date on his laws doesn't realize the "Separation of church and State". Just because his religion/ believes say that homosexuality is a “sin” does not make it a LAW. A law by the way that says it is legal for gays to marry. What a fucking idiot. Regardless of how you feel about gays and marriage it is not for religion to decide law. Remember the Separation of church and sate is there for a reason. People fled to America so that they could practice their own religion. If there wasn’t a separation, then it could be against the law to be Muslim, or Christian or Catholics. What if there was a law based on religion that said you couldn’t have premarital sex? After all that’s a “sin” too. How about a law that said you couldn’t eat pork? What about a law that said women can’t show their faces? Yeah, let’s start that law! I want to live in a country like that!!!! One that says by law I have to attend a church every Sunday. That is a truly FREE country! Why not have all of those bible thumpers make up the rules, then when they can’t agree they can go to war with each other and fight it out for hundreds of years. That sounds like a great place to live. If a guy want’s to be FREE enough to fuck another guy GREAT! Because in that country I’m FREE enough to look away or watch the hot Lesbos instead.

Sodomites will repent or burn in hell.

Wow, good thing the city Sodma no longer exists. Sure would suck to be from there. Especially since there was STRAIGHT sex going on there too.

Leave it to people who really want to hate something to completely miss the point of the story.

What about sanctimoneous, self righteous souls full of hate who assume they spit the word god despite it going against the teachings of Christ? Where do they go?

OR

Christians will go back to teaching with love instead of using there own interptations of how things are and condeming others by there rules.

You have some serious issues my friend. Having the courage to speak out against sin is love. They have love for the sinner otherwise they would sit back and endorse it like the rest of the Sodomite supporters in this world.

Funny how you firmly believe in evolution, but yet endorse an act that is contradictory to evolution. Two sodomites will never reproduce and continue the human race.

Ohio Constitution Article XV § 11

"Only a union between one man and one woman may be a marriage valid in or recognized by this state and its political subdivisions. This state and its political subdivisions shall not create or recognize a legal status for relationships of unmarried individuals that intends to approximate the design, qualities, significance or effect of marriage."

Adopted November 2, 2004.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sodomites can get married in Ohio, they just need to find someone of the opposite sex to marry.

Having the courage to speak out against sin is love. --Keep you 'Love' to your self.

They have love for the sinner otherwise they would sit back and endorse it like the rest of the Sodomite supporters in this world. --What ever happen to just keeping your mouth shut. It's no ones business but the homosexuals. On a side note..... You have an odd way of showing love. Do you know what love is?

I was always taught to be nice to everyone unless they're trying to kill me..

Your religion obviously has flaws........ Or maybe it's the way you're representing it..

My does not believe in evolution my wifes parents are extremly old fashioned christian and do not believe in it. I avoid the conversation with them. At this point with how I see other act I prefer not to be alligned with the "CHRISTIANS" as they are IMHO some of the most vindictive people on the face of the earth.

There is no excuse for some of the garabage that spews from there beings.

What I don't understand is half the crap in the old testimate is ignored or claimed to be no valid. But christians pick some of the most hateful things to still endorse. If jesus changed the law why did he not preach about homos.

My does not believe in evolution my wifes parents are extremly old fashioned christian and do not believe in it. I avoid the conversation with them. At this point with how I see other act I prefer not to be alligned with the "CHRISTIANS" as they are IMHO some of the most vindictive people on the face of the earth.

There is no excuse for some of the garabage that spews from there beings.

What I don't understand is half the crap in the old testimate is ignored or claimed to be no valid. But christians pick some of the most hateful things to still endorse. If jesus changed the law why did he not preach about homos.

Matt. 19:4 KJV

Jesus said...

4And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

This does not say anything about cleaving unto the same sex.

Genesis 2

18And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

25And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is

abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile

thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a

beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Defile not ye

yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the

nations are defiled which I cast out before you: And the

land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof

upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and

shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of

your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

(For all these abominations have the men of the land done,

which were before you, and the land is defiled;) That the

land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued

out the nations that were before you. For whosoever shall

commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit

them shall be cut off from among their people. Therefore

shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of

these abominable customs, which were committed before you,

and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD

your God."

Leviticus 18:22-30, KJV

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman,

both of them have committed an abomination: they shall

surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Leviticus 20:13, KJV

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man,

neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that

do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

Deuteronomy 22:5, KJV

"There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a

sodomite of the sons of Israel."

Deuteronomy 23:17, KJV

"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the

lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies

between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie,

and worshipped and served the creature more than the

Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God

gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did

change the natural use into that which is against nature:

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the

woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men

working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves

that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as

they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave

them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are

not convenient;"

Romans 1:24-28, KJV

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the

kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor

idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of

themselves with mankind [homosexuals],"

1 Corinthians 6:9, KJV

"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man,

but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for

sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers

and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers,

for them that defile themselves with mankind, [homosexuals]

for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if

there be any other thing that is contrary to sound

doctrine;"

1 Timothy 1:9-10, KJV

"And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes

condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample

unto those that after should live ungodly;"

2 Peter 2:6, KJV

"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in

like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and

going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example,

suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Jude 1:7, KJV

Sorry you dont like. God Said it.

I would suggest not using Old Testament quotes for any anti-gay arguements as it opens up a can of pick and chosing biblical law as most that is stated in Levidicus is not practiced and a few illegal to do(such as stoning the wife for talking back)

Would you like me to list all the screwed up things from the old testimate that are techinical law? I can, Jesus never said don't lay with man he just said hey u got some bitches for ya.

Since he explicetly did not specify in the new testiment it is not wrong. Since everyone uses the excuse that the old testimate was superseeded by the new.

Do you eat pork?

Do you pay X gold for each child?

Do you make sacrifices?

This does not say anything about cleaving unto the same sex.

Sorry you dont like. God Said it.

Of them you may eat: the locust according to its kind." -- Leviticus 11:22

"Neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee." -- Leviticus 19:19

"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads." -- Leviticus 19:27

2. AVOID 'UNCLEAN' WOMEN

"When a woman has a discharge of blood, which is her regular discharge from her body, she shall be in her impurity for seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening." -- Leviticus 15:19-20

"When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand." -- Deuteronomy 25:11-12

"Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place...." -- Ephesians 5:4

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy." -- Exodus 20:8

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" -- Exodus 20:16

APITAL PUNISHMENT

"They shall be stoned with stones, their blood shall be upon them." -- Leviticus 20:27

just a few

I am a highly religious person and I still feel that religion should not get in the way of making laws. Laws should be made by logic not by a bias feeling of "good or evil" based off your religious book of choice. Our country is free. We can choose whatever religion or no religion to follow. Therefor logic should be used when making laws.

It is logical for gays to be married if they truly love each other. If 2 people of either or the same sex are living together for over 6 months they should be able to be on insurance/medical policies together. There should not be a law against this.

I understand my religion I follow says this is wrong but I feel it is right. I guess I am going to hell in the end because I feel people should have more rights in this "FREE" country we live in.

Ha, I originally thought the white guy protesting was one of the pro gay people since he struck me as being kinda gay at first. According to the Bible and Rick, he'll be going to hell anyway for being effiminate. :rolleyes: lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sodomites can get married in Ohio, they just need to find someone of the opposite sex to marry.

You stupid shit, do you have any idea of the harm that law has done to HETERO people?

How about the fact that that law is interfering with the domestic violence laws that up til it passed, protected women regardless of whether they were married?

Now some fucker can knock around his live-in girlfriend, and he can argue that that law means that it isn't domestic violence because that would be giving the woman the protection of a marriage-like arrangement.

It HAPPENED. It has NOT been fixed, and until that law is modified or overturned, woman-beaters will continue to get away with it because of narrow-minded ass-holes like you.

Or how bout this? Two options, either marriage is a purely religious ceremony, and the U.S. and State governments have no right to regulate it in any manner, OR it IS a state institution, and since the objections you raise are religious in nature, the state has no right to apply your morals to a legal contract.

Either way, you continue to illustrate your backwards, small-minded, puritanical stupidity. Please die.

You stupid shit, do you have any idea of the harm that law has done to HETERO people?

How about the fact that that law is interfering with the domestic violence laws that up til it passed, protected women regardless of whether they were married?

Now some fucker can knock around his live-in girlfriend, and he can argue that that law means that it isn't domestic violence because that would be giving the woman the protection of a marriage-like arrangement.

It HAPPENED. It has NOT been fixed, and until that law is modified or overturned, woman-beaters will continue to get away with it because of narrow-minded ass-holes like you.

Or how bout this? Two options, either marriage is a purely religious ceremony, and the U.S. and State governments have no right to regulate it in any manner, OR it IS a state institution, and since the objections you raise are religious in nature, the state has no right to apply your morals to a legal contract.

Either way, you continue to illustrate your backwards, small-minded, puritanical stupidity. Please die.

Minus the Please die as I like Rick, Right on.

Assult, domestic violence or not still carries penalties in ohio.

I am glad I don't think like you. You are one of the foulest people on this board. You cannot carry on a debate with trying to belittle someone, and use vulgar tongue.

God Still loves you! ;)

Well, glad I made some kind of impression on you finally.

I'm not the small minded bigot advocating discrimination against a pretty large chunk of the American population.

Nor am I the one saying that somebody else's choice of lifestyle -which harms me not a bit- is wrong, immoral, or evil.

I'm foul?

Dude, you REEK of hatred and fear.