new here....

Guest DomSim

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude my friend bought an rsx-s and couldn't get better than a 15.4 all summer long. And how the hell can a 200hp 4 cylinder with mad tyte bolt ons (generously giving the car 20hp) be as fast as a stock ls1 in the quarter mile? Put down the ricermath calculator.

your friend is a shitty driver.

Dude my friend bought an rsx-s and couldn't get better than a 15.4 all summer long. And how the hell can a 200hp 4 cylinder with mad tyte bolt ons (generously giving the car 20hp) be as fast as a stock ls1 in the quarter mile? Put down the ricermath calculator.

Brian, I know you have experience in the ricer arena. ( I keed). These cars are pretty light 2500-2600lb have and have a pretty nice 6spd in them. No, they will never be like an LS1, but for a cheap little car they are pretty peppy!

:D

LoL well let's take your car to the track and find out... Do better than a 13.6 and I'll give you mad props... My only concern is how well are you gonna 60'? But I love RSX's, they are fun as hell to drive! I know a few mid-low 13 second cars that go out on the weekends if your curious to find out. ;)

consider yourself lucky, you're going to have at least a 3 page intro thread. and you'll be one of the few whose isn't full of "eat a plate of goat shit you columbian asschurro"

edit: eat a plate of goat shit you columbian asschurro

:lol: