new here....

Guest DomSim

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah bullshit a stock type r is a 14 sec car. with a dam good driveer, radials, and a tune, it is a 14 sec car. I would put dam anywhere in the 13s and high 12s with perfect weather, freshly done track, radials,his psi turned way up, and on race gas. just my opinion, and ssmafia works on acuras all day I would tend to take his side

Well all I know is don't believe everything you read in magazines, as most of them rate a Type S at a high 14. I'm hoping we all know that drivers from magazines aren't the be all end all of drivers. The fastest time someone has ever pulled in a stock B15 Sentra Spec V was a 14.6. And no I don't have the time slip, the website it was hosted on (http://www.thevboard.com), was shut down...so don't ask lol sorry. But it was completely legit, believe me or not...its up to you really. And those cars dyno at around 150whp stock, soooooooo I'm assuming a car that dyno's typically 20whp more than that could pull the same time, or thereabouts. Sorry for making an ass out of you and me. :)

Guest DomSim

kevin; neg'd you but im on my phone presently so it may not have gone through. but the thought is there at least. go extort someone who cares.

bigbird; if you areally need a ride that bad then we can meet up somewhere. if not, just imagine your car but much faster with an addicting whine sound coming from it.

Well all I know is don't believe everything you read in magazines, as most of them rate a Type S at a high 14. I'm hoping we all know that drivers from magazines aren't the be all end all of drivers. The fastest time someone has ever pulled in a stock B15 Sentra Spec V was a 14.6. And no I don't have the time slip, the website it was hosted on (www.thevboard.com), was shut down...so don't ask lol sorry. But it was completely legit, believe me or not...its up to you really. And those cars dyno at around 150whp stock, soooooooo I'm assuming a car that dyno's typically 20whp more than that could pull the same time, or thereabouts. Sorry for making an ass out of you and me. :)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kevin; neg'd you but im on my phone presently so it may not have gone through. but the thought is there at least. go extort someone who cares.

bigbird; if you areally need a ride that bad then we can meet up somewhere. if not, just imagine your car but much faster with an addicting whine sound coming from it.

Haha its not that big of a deal man, I've just seen your car on clubrsx and always thought it was quite sexy. If you ever plan on heading up to sonic on the weekend or anything let me know, I think I saw you cruising around polaris last week or so.