F/S: BRAND NEW Shift SR-1 race suit 54...

Moto-Brian

Would this fit 6'3" ?

Man, it is close. That 2" could be an issue if you are a regular build body-wise. You are welcome to try it on and decide. I'd say it would be boarderline as the inseam is probably too short.

Understand a few things - the shoulder comments are due to the fact that a race suit shouldn't be baggy or loose. A lot of street guys hate tight - it is better tight than loose as in a crash, a loose suit can roll and move around pulling the armor away from the areas it is supposed to protect. I was supported by Joe Rocket and had a highside where the suit rolled in the forearm. Result was a fractured elbow and me hanging the suit up for good as they are junk. Free is great, but free that sucks and doesn't protect isn't... I bought a new suit for the remaining season...

Anyways, this suit is also built to be comfortable in the tuck position. In the article I provided, you hear the guy state it wasn't something that caused a distraction while he was riding.

So, when trying it on, get into a squat and extend the arms to see how it feels. It should feel good in that position. While standing straight up and down, it will have a tight feeling in the arm pits and crotch due to the cut of the suit...

Just some 411...

Some pics as the suit is. I thought it being new and supplying a link would be enough, but some are asking so, here goes...

My name is on the suit and it is glued on and then stitched. I have glue remover sticks I will supply to allow you to remove it.

Again, brand new...

sr1frontdw9.th.jpg

sr1lettereo5.th.jpg

sr1backby3.th.jpg

A lot of interest in suits recently so, a bump in case people might be considering one.

I am willing to do $475 IF you meet me to pick it up. I won't ship at that price. So, I pass through CBus, Dayton, and Cincy ALL the time. Anywhere there or in between on my routes for work and we can meet and get this done.

im really thinking about this one.

Look at it this way - The Scorpion 700 helmet is $109.99 shipped. Plus this $500, you save almost $100 vs the Celtic and this suit (in my opinion) is better quality and will hold up better...

What I meant to say was that the deal is a Celtic suit and the 400 Scorpion (lower and older quality than the 700) are at $600.

You could buy the better Scorpion helmet and this suit and be at the same price...

yeah ive got like 4 helmets already so i mnot really worried about that. man lizard if u still have this in say 2 weeks ill get it off u got u situate my bills first

Sold my used SR-1 suit so I am going to keep this as a spare suit in case something bad happens and I need it...

I will probably be posting the Vertex white suit in a size 42/52 here in a bit for anyone wanting something, but smaller...