***Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p** due to rain

Big Steve

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs a garage if something breaks i can provide a covered garage and tools to fix it in if needed. I live about 20 minutes from the track.

yea hes got plenty of room right next to his broke down lightning..... ;) mike why dont you bring the bike out there im thinking of doin it....?

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw this. I'm off that weekend. Is it still goin down? I'd like to see what the DSM will do. (Besides break and tie up the track for an hour while it's cleaned up)

Just saw this. I'm off that weekend. Is it still goin down? I'd like to see what the DSM will do. (Besides break and tie up the track for an hour while it's cleaned up)

Yep, check the first post and sign-up.

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone needs a garage if something breaks i can provide a covered garage and tools to fix it in if needed. I live about 20 minutes from the track.

Fellow SVT owner, I may need to call on you if I run any real boost.

I couldn't find a $60 link. I guess just use the $40 link on the 1st post of this thread and then the $20 link here ?? http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53029

BTW, we're lining up.

No problem, I'm going to try and get shit paid tonight.

I bet I don't even run a 12. I wa thinking of bringing the bike instead.

stratus it is... If you bring out a turbo stratus I'll dance a fucking jig.

I wish the streets where safe I really really wanna setup launch control before then.

Private fenced in lot and VHT. Thats how I tested out my trans brake.