***Track day Moved to Kil-Kare on 8/10 from 10a-4p** due to rain

Big Steve

Dragway 42

9161 Rainbow Highway

West Salem, OH 44287

(419)853-4242

Yes it is official. We will have the track on the 26th of july from 10 a.m. to 3p.m. This rental will be in conjunction with Buckeyegoats. If we do not have enough registered by mid second week of july I will open the rental up to other locall drivers. Everything will be provided. Track will be prepped to the 330 mark. Both lanes will be open. One lane will be dedicated to slicks and radials only. If you run 13.99 or faster Snell/DOT approved helmet is required. Pants are required and t-shirts are fine. Motorcycles must have a Snell/DOT helmet with full shield, full-sleeve protective jacket, long pants, and over-the-ankle-shoes. If you run faster than 10 you will need full protective gear. Like ray said the are a good bunch of guys and basically let you run what you have(unlike trails) If you do not follow these rules you will be ejected instantly. It will be open for the first 60 cars @ $40.00 a person since we do not have any sponsors helping as of this point. Well here it is come get some!!!!

Here is the link to make payments. Please enter your name, username, year, make, and model of the car that will be driven at the track before clicking on pay now. The expandable box to enter this info is on the left hand side of the screen.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is up to CR and BG now. 2nd week of july I will open it to BS and other sites. My brother will be linking his paypal up here shortly to start accepting payments. Be sure to include your name, user name and affiliation.

Here is the link to make payments. Please enter your name, username, year, make, and model of the car that will be driven at the track before clicking on pay now. The expandable box to enter this info is on the left hand side of the screen.

Doh.... I paid and didn't read this line. :D

Can you have someone update it for me? Jason Fetter, LPFSTheFett, 2007 Chevy Corvette

Doh.... I paid and didn't read this line. :D

Can you have someone update it for me? Jason Fetter, LPFSTheFett, 2007 Chevy Corvette

LOL! Now you have to let me drive one of your cars for a week as punishment :p

Paid

I know Norwalk had a fit about people using there own VHT on there tires. I am sure we can do as we please at 42 :cool:

I'm bringing mine :cool:

Paid

People do you see the first 3 people that paid??? Hell, I would go if they were the only three just to watch!!!