GM - 0.0% for 72 months

zeitgeist57

Yes. On certain models. Based on my searching, the best 0.0% vehicle I would want for the money is the HHR SS. You can get a G6, Malibu, Uplander, etc... as well.

I'm now waiting until the fall...methinks while this is a good deal, the economy is not going to get any better before the election and GM will probably offer 0.0% again at some point in September, October...

Did GM just start offer that?

It's a sale that starts today and runs until Saturday (I think). You can get 0% for 72 months on select models (80% or GM vehicles are included) and if you choose to buy instead of lease you get another $500 cash back.

For the 2009 model year all prices are going up an average of 3.5%.

if you have to ask.......if she's got any marks, it's doubtful she'll qualify, but IMO any dealer here or anywhere will surely and gladly try :p I guarantee she'll be busting bugs that same night. Just don't get too attached to the car that day though as the deal will likely change :o

What kind of credit score/fico score does somebody have to have to get that? A friend of mine is looking and interested but I know she doesnt have perfect credit. Is it hard to get etc?

Just wanted to add some fun math to this thread so people can understand how good of a deal this is.

$25,000 car @ 6.5% interest for 72 months = $420 a month , $30,257 total.

$25,000 car @ 0.0% interest for 72 months = $347 a month, $25,000 total.

Damn good deal.

Now if they would have put the G8, Enclave or new Malibu in there they may actually have something....

At least the Sky and Solstice are in there. I didn't expect the Vette to be there, but an $80k STS-V and not a Vette. Come on....but hey, you can buy a Hummer or other large SUV, pay no interest yet still be way upside down as you drive off the lot because the used market is only going to get worse. So any savings they are "spinning" will offset the gas prices will more than be pissed away in market value. I suppose if you buy one and plan on keeping it forever that's fine.

Sorry...I'm a bit pissy tonight. Still better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Just wanted to add some fun math to this thread so people can understand how good of a deal this is.

$25,000 car @ 6.5% interest for 72 months = $420 a month , $30,257 total.

$25,000 car @ 0.0% interest for 72 months = $347 a month, $25,000 total.

Damn good deal.