Diablo 3

DeathSandwich

from the FAQ

Yes, Diablo III will be playable over Battle.net, and Battle.net will offer some exciting new features to enhance players' Diablo III experience. We'll announce specifics and go into much more detail at a later date.

Five character classes will be included in the game, two of which, the barbarian and witch doctor, were revealed when the game was announced at the 2008 Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational. The other classes will be announced at a later date.

Fuck I hope this makes it to consoles, but it probably won't since it needs a mouse. I don't want to build a $1500 computer for one game.

$1500?! Who the hell is building this PC? You could build a machine for less than $1K to play Diablo games... :eek:

hell $700 tops for a pc to play that game. i play WoW, BF2, bf2142 and many other demanding games and i have no more then 700 buck in my pc. 2gig of ram, new intel chip and a nice video card and you are good to go.

D3 doesnt look very demanding, but my last pc setup I have wanted to overhaul for quite some time. It was a x1850 XT pci-x with 1.5gb DDR PC3200 with an A64 3200+. Which would play the game but Ive wanted a newer setup to play other games such as Crysis and not be as outdated.

1 - cod4

2 - doom2

3 - diablo2

4 - warcraft3

5 - roshambo

Wrong

1. Starcraft

2. Doom / Quake Franchise

3. Duke Nukem 3d

4. Castlevania

5. Grand Turismo / Need for speed Franchise.

D3 doesnt look very demanding, but my last pc setup I have wanted to overhaul for quite some time. It was a x1850 XT pci-x with 1.5gb DDR PC3200 with an A64 3200+. Which would play the game but Ive wanted a newer setup to play other games such as Crysis and not be as outdated.

Don't build a computer to play crysis, you will go broke trying and everything else will run 200-300fps anyway. :D