"Wanted"

evan9381

anyone go see it last night? not usually my kind of movie, but i thought it was really good. was like "matrix" and "shoot em up" combined, but better. plus, i normally dont find angelina jolie sexy/attractive/whatever...something about her doesnt do it for me...but with the guns and tats in this movie...MMMM. yummy.
  • Confused 1

anyone go see it last night? not usually my kind of movie, but i thought it was really good. was like "matrix" and "shoot em up" combined, but better. plus, i normally dont find angelina jolie sexy/attractive/whatever...something about her doesnt do it for me...but with the guns and tats in this movie...MMMM. yummy.

Im the same way about her, something about her just doesnt appeal to me. Maybe its the huge, fake ass collogin (sp?) lips?

Really? That bad? I hate bony women.....women are supposed to have curves!!

QFT! if you wanted to date someone that looked like a 12 year old boy...you would date a 12 year old boy...er or something like that haha

Saw this movie last night I was entertained the action was nice.. And a nice little twist at the end. Good movie worth checking out definately...

****SPOILER ALERT****

Morgan Freeman says muthfucka in the movie hahaha..