Red Bike Boom

twincharge7

Are you kidding.. that would be worse than putting a gun in my mouth to see if it fires...

You have never been to RED WHITE and BOOM have you....

You will have to sit on your bike till 3am then you might leave the parking lot...

Are you kidding.. that would be worse than putting a gun in my mouth to see if it fires...

You have never been to RED WHITE and BOOM have you....

You will have to sit on your bike till 3am then you might leave the parking lot...

The event at the club is on June 30th. Red White and Boom is on July 3rd. Being stuck in traffic should'nt be a problem.

it's not like we were going 70mph through it, we were on the shoulder most of the time just creeping along. but my point is illegal or not i don't care. we got out of there in a short period of time.

it's not like we were going 70mph through it, we were on the shoulder most of the time just creeping along. but my point is illegal or not i don't care. we got out of there in a short period of time.

I was explaining your short cut to the rest of the fine folks here.

Sorry I Thought R/W&Boom came early this year for some reason

but maybe if I take off the hywy bars and get Clip-ons I will join you

but Im much wider than you guys are and couldnt follow you

Maybe on the 550 when i get it done

I say see if we can get together someplace to see the fireworks & stuff on whatever day it is. If not downtown then maybe some other town.

I dont know what all the big fuss about the 4th of July is anyway. We dont do anything on the 4th of July back in England. ;)

That's funny.

You'd be shocked at how many people have asked me if we have the 4th of July over there. (well we do have the 4th of July as we do have every other date on the calendar, we just do anything on that day)

I say see if we can get together someplace to see the fireworks & stuff on whatever day it is. If not downtown then maybe some other town.

I dont know what all the big fuss about the 4th of July is anyway. We dont do anything on the 4th of July back in England. ;)

You may not celebrate the 4th but you do reenact the american civil war over there... my dad went to across the pond to do that two years ago..

he was in london and was wearing a civil war t-shirt and he almost got beat

down by some big black guy w dread locks.. It was funny afterward but skeered the shit out of him at the time...

You may not celebrate the 4th but you do reenact the american civil war over there... my dad went to across the pond to do that two years ago..

he was in london and was wearing a civil war t-shirt and he almost got beat

down by some big black guy w dread locks.. It was funny afterward but skeered the shit out of him at the time...

I'm sure if your dad would've whipped out that musket that dude would've shit himself. I know if I saw a guy drop a lead rock down a musket, then stuff it down there with a stick and then begin to light the wick, I'd piss myself. LOL

Dad said the dude was screaming something about (You are one of those

KKK members that wants to put me and my brothers back in chains)...

My dad said no all i want to do is kill some of those yankee invaders and

it was chest bumping time on the london subway...True story...