hi new to scene

camAro86

hi the name is robert. HELLO ..well im new to the scene i live on east side of columbus and just got me a camero and just checking out the site a couple of buddies recommended it currently i dont have any mods to the camero just a drive around car at the moment but i would love to start a project well hopefully ill enjoy the site and and hopefully im welcomed with open arms
  • Downvote 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you won't get banned...maybe. not a high chance of you getting into the boards if you don't fix the profile, maybe ask a mod to fix your screen name. better hurry and do it before the oven bashers see this

daddy is here to bash.

you are a disgrace to the camaro family. its written on the back or your car numb nuts. now you have to live with that cancor sore of a screen name. what a turd. btw im selling a 700r4 tranny, less than 1000 miles, stage 2, 550 its urs or a hot cam set up.

anthony please fix this morons name too

daddy is here to bash.

you are a disgrace to the camaro family. its written on the back or your car numb nuts. now you have to live with that cancor sore of a screen name. what a turd. btw im selling a 700r4 tranny, less than 1000 miles, stage 2, 550 its urs or a hot cam set up.

anthony please fix this morons name too

:popcorn: Get him Phil.