Can we say 934rwhp 902rwt.....

LPFSTheFett

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might explain some of my reasoning. lol :)

And everybody is right, really impossible to say what this car is going to do. I need to work on the suspension, something is off. I can't even hook up waste gates on the street at 50mph. Plus I'm going to switch out the BFG's to a Hoosier A6. Much stickier and some of the big HP Viper guys have been running these with great success.

Sucks you had so much trouble with the Viper. If only there were some competent Viper dealers/techs in this area that could have taken care of you. Lucky you had a knowledgeable friend at the Chevy dealer, just wish you could have gotten the same treatment from the Dodge side.

Best of luck with the new project... :bangbang:

Thanks for all the compliments!

I'll get the traction thing figured out.. The reason I say the A6's is because some guys on the Viper boards have been raving bout these tires for years. 1100rwhp Vipers getting traction at 10mph on the street.

A few nights ago I tried heating the tires up prior to running, and it didn't help at all. I still spun all the way through 2nd and into 3rd.

The other option is to get a set of ZR1 17x11's with MT ET Streets on them. One of the Z06 guys has been cutting 1.4 60's with these. Runs 10.02@140 on them. I just don't want to have to run skinnies :(

Let me know when you're used to it and ready to run.

Jamie

I'll probably need a good month to get this thing figured out. Then wouldn't mind meeting up with you up around norwalk and hit the streets after.

I'd like to see your Supra run sometime as well, that thing is a BEAST!!

If Jason gets traction Jamie...you will get worked Z06 vs. Z06 :asshole:

We have heard this story before...

And it ended with all the Cleveland boys in front. Just make it happen.

To add fuel to this fire-this car will not trap 160mph. :bangbang:

ALL the Cleveland boys were in back...WTF are u talking about.

Supra got beat by me

Jamie got beat by Cavin and Linn maybe

What else was there there that raced and got beat?

We can see 40+psi on 4G's, but its a Pressure vs. Flow thing mang. That 24psi on your Subie is his 8psi. If you need an explanation, google it.

Nice numebrs.

I understand JP, I just did not think about it. I should have since the monte carlo ran into the same thing.

Supra got beat by me

What else was there there that raced and got beat?

The last time we heard about a mythical IPS powered TT Vette, it was left in the dust of every decent car we brought down.

We left the rinngers at home for this trip. No point in bringing the big boys down unless they have somthing worth the gas to drag around 270.

The last time we heard about a mythical IPS powered TT Vette, it was left in the dust of every decent car we brought down.

We left the rinngers at home for this trip. No point in bringing the big boys down unless they have somthing worth the gas to drag around 270.

Way to walk around the question dilweed....

Hmmm....I was N/A that night and Linn only beat me on spray and Cavin and I were glued until I would pull a car length past 130.

I agree with JP, that turbo Z is not going to pull 160 traps. No question it will be fast though.

You should have brought the rinngers so i could have walked them.

I think I'm ready to go. We need to plan a date that we can all get together!

I'd like to do some 60 rolls instead of 40 rolls though. I can actually almost maybe hook 60 in 2nd gear.

JP you need to ease off the haterade....my God man, thats all you do.

No hate-just stirring the pot a bit. Check my first post.

I think I'm ready to go. We need to plan a date that we can all get together!

I'd like to do some 60 rolls instead of 40 rolls though. I can actually almost maybe hook 60 in 2nd gear.

Sounds good, but thats up to the people running you. Better see how you are from 50-55 and be ready to compromise....

How available are you on Sunday evenings? How much time do you need to be ready for action?