I *Think* this was right around 9-10psi:

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/JasonF778dyno.jpg

And the last pull at 14-15psi:

http://ipsmotorsports.net/pictures/JasonF934dyno2.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35R's atleast on the subbie world are known to run 24+ PSI. I would assume its the same.

We can see 40+psi on 4G's, but its a Pressure vs. Flow thing mang. That 24psi on your Subie is his 8psi. If you need an explanation, google it.

Nice numebrs.

cfm > psi. AMIRITE?

BTW awesome numbers

CFM is volumetric flow, which only gives you one side of the equation. Air mass (lb/min, lb/hr or kg/m^3) is a better fit.

Stock computer is done at 1050//1100, the setup will take up there.

What limitation are you reaching? Parametric VE was designed to be near infinite.

Viper is going to be gone Thursday. Decided to get rid of it. After the problems I've had with it, wasn't really worth it anymore. My intention was to never have both cars to begin with. I just had so many problems with the car early on that I got the Z06 to play with instead.

It's going to be nice only having one.

Damn.... :(

What kind of problems did you have...? Surely it couldn't be worse than the Z getting a new engine with less than 5k-miles...? :eek:

Hope you have fun with the C6Z though I would have loved to see you build the Viper the same way. 1,000rwhp on PUMP would have been nice... :cool:

what crazy ass times would that thing run at 700 or 900hp?? :eek: :eek:

I would think their would be so many variables at these kind of power levels that you couldn't even state an accurate time. Traction obviously being the biggest variable of them all.

Damn.... :(

What kind of problems did you have...? Surely it couldn't be worse than the Z getting a new engine with less than 5k-miles...? :eek:

Hope you have fun with the C6Z though I would have loved to see you build the Viper the same way. 1,000rwhp on PUMP would have been nice... :cool:

haha, lets see.. Viper was in the shop for 65+ days because the window wouldn't roll up correctly and exhaust paint was flaking. Everytime I took it in for any problem, they would instantly respond with "Not covered under warranty". Wasn't until 16 months after I purchased the car that the window actually got fixed, and I took it to two dealerships. Even then it started having a grinding issue. On real hot days, my power steering pump would whine (of course dealership couldn't duplicate) Clutch was slipping slightly, probably a product of the Supercharger, but they wouldn't even look at it...... Oh and did I mention the rear end went out in it, and Caldwell voided my warranty becasue of the supercharger, even though they didn't even have a viper tech on staff to look at the car.... They didn't even move the car from when I droped it off, I had to have it towed to another dealer because they weren't allowed to work on it... They just knew it was on there and voided the warranty. Fuck Dodge

OR.. I put 100 1/4 mile passes on a Z06 and multiple "laps" around 270, no break in miles (3 trips to the strip before 500 miles were on the car). Springs are only good to 7krpms and I'm sure power shifting every gear at 7100+ weaked them. So when the motor did blow at 3k, hard to really blame the car itself. Even then AJ had my car fixed and turned back around to me within 2 weeks! AJ was upfront and honest with them about the mods on the car and they said get it fixed.

That might explain some of my reasoning. lol :)

And everybody is right, really impossible to say what this car is going to do. I need to work on the suspension, something is off. I can't even hook up waste gates on the street at 50mph. Plus I'm going to switch out the BFG's to a Hoosier A6. Much stickier and some of the big HP Viper guys have been running these with great success.

Even then AJ had my car fixed and turned back around to me within 2 weeks! AJ was upfront and honest with them about the mods on the car and they said get it fixed.

Same here. My vette started making a bad head ticking problem shortly after I bought it. I brought it into AJ at Ricart Chevy and the service advisor said my car was out of warranty by a week. AJ stepped in and hooked me up and got it warrantied and completed in a week.

Can we say 934rwhp 902rwt.....

i just tried it, and its harder than it would seem. apparently, is much easier to type than to say. it sounds weird, too.

congrats on the numbers though. thats impressive.

And everybody is right, really impossible to say what this car is going to do. I need to work on the suspension, something is off. I can't even hook up waste gates on the street at 50mph. Plus I'm going to switch out the BFG's to a Hoosier A6. Much stickier and some of the big HP Viper guys have been running these with great success.

You're wasting your money on A6's. Wrong tire for what you're looking to do. You need to heat the 345 BFG's up with a good burn-out before you run. Get a drag alignment, but I doubt that's your issue either. These platforms just don't hook well past 700hp for many reasons.

Good numbers so far. Looking forward to see how much hp you can get out of that build.

Let me know when you're used to it and ready to run.

Jamie

You're wasting your money on A6's. Wrong tire for what you're looking to do. You need to heat the 345 BFG's up with a burn-out before you run. Get a drag alignment, but I doubt that's your issue either.

Good numbers so far. Looking forward to see how much hp you can get out of that build.

Jamie

If Jason gets traction Jamie...you will get worked Z06 vs. Z06 :asshole:

You're wasting your money on A6's. Wrong tire for what you're looking to do. You need to heat the 345 BFG's up with a good burn-out before you run. Get a drag alignment, but I doubt that's your issue either. These platforms just don't hook well past 700hp for many reasons.

Jamie

When are we going to run spray to spray?